Reviews for Dead as It Gets
deaderthandisco chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
I really like this story. Update soon!
ZaraRose.16 chapter 8 . 6/25/2010
Love this story Can't wait for the next chapter!
Racer283 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
GermanSam chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
Want to know something ironic?

Have you ever seen The Proposal? (I had to go and check my spelling because that looked wrong but I'm right) Anyway possibly my favorite scene in that movie is when the grandma is in the woods. Well in case you haven't seen it, the grandmother is crazy and she is chanting in the woods around a fire. And Sandra Bullock finds her that the grandma (played by Betty White) asks her to join. Well Sandra reluctantly agrees and she starts chanting but she doesn't know what to do. Well eventually she starts saying some random stuff and then she starts singing that song! It's the funniest thing EVER!

Anyway, that had nothing to do with anything. But it was kind of funny because now our stories are kind of in a weird way connected! Woo!

Okay back on topic: Doesn't it suck to write about things you don't have experiance in? I had to research crap for my story. Yeah I seem to get off topic alot.

Back to your story seriously this time: Interesting plot idea. I look forward to see what you do with that and how you incorperate the whole love story.

Good chapter and I believe this is the longest review I have ever left you!

Yay! I hope you keep up your awesome updating streak. I've started looking forward to your chapters!

I love this story!
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
hahaha, i like this chapter! you are incredibly funny! :D i have someone in mind who's mitch's killer...but i'll keep it on the dl.
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
omg! when he started singing lil jon i literally lol'ed. 5 cans of beer do the trick for me, but idk about a dude who has been through his fair share of drinking. great twist to the story, this is so creative! yin and yang, and it makes sense in life too. cant wait to read the next chapter, you update fast so hopefully i wont be waiting long!
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 8 . 6/24/2010
I LOVE THAT FREAKING SONG.

Hahaha, it's so catchy!

My mom and I sing it all the time. Weird, huh?

But I try to imitate Sandra Bullock in The Proposal. Best scene in the movie. :)

Ow, skeet skeet mother fucka.

Bam.

This chapter was awesome!

Ah, I'm thinking it's JC. JC is the counterpart!

But I could be totally off.

Love this story!

Keep on writing!
Luella chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Oh damn. I find it kinda funny how she's taking her own death. She not "Let me go back, I want to be with them!" instead she takes it with... more grace? xD Lol, go Mitch with your cheesy pick up lines!

Keep on updating -heart-
SimplyMerri chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Oh no! I'm leaving tomorrow and I won't be able to read the next chapter! not until Wednesday. Now I can't wait! This story is way too good for me.
Racer283 chapter 7 . 6/24/2010
Both chapters were really good can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
PLEASE FRICKIN PLEASE UPDATE FAST! this is so much fun to read and i can't wait to see what else is gonna happen! :) :D
MonKay chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
I just wanted to say thank you for updating so often because I'm starting to get a little obsessed with this story of yours :)
WhereThereIsLoveThereIsLife chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
Oh my gosh, this is such a coolio story! :D And yes, I did just say coolio. It's my number one word! Well, tied for number one with awesome. I say awesome more than I say coolio, but they are both my number one words. Am I crazy? I think I am. You can just say so. Okay, I'll stop rambling... Um, yeah, great story, though.
GermanSam chapter 7 . 6/23/2010
OMG! Okay my turn to rant!

So last night I was writing my chapter but my dad was home so I wasn't getting anything done. I ended up going to bed early so he couldn't mess with me. Because...well if you knew my dad you would know. So then this morning he was sleeping so I jumped at the chance and finished my chapter as you so obviously saw. Then when I was done I actually felt stressed so I kept checking my email every 5 minutes for the email from Fictionpress telling me you updated. And here we are!

Wow Mitch moves fast. It was cute and random. I would be excited to go to my funeral too. I laughed at the 'Can angels get pregnant?' line. So very Mitch-like. I also enjoyed the little banter at the end. Any convo that ends in Touche is a very entertaining. Well done!
elisefey chapter 3 . 6/23/2010
Okay, the whole time I was reading your description of how Sarah looks with her injuries I kept thinking: and JC wants to make out with that? Ew... LOL! I'm going to chalk it up to his memory of her and her inner beauty. Yeah, sorry. I'm lame. But I amuse myself. :)
185 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »