Reviews for Dead as It Gets
elisefey chapter 2 . 6/23/2010
I know, right? Dead Like Me is awesome! I just started watching it last week on Netflix and am almost through the whole series.

Anyway, to your story... the waiting room was great, and I really like that JC turned out to be someone she knew. The pacing is good and you're definitely building a world for this after-life and is interesting and humorous. I'm really enjoying it!
SimplyMerri chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
LOL, it may be a little cheesy, but it's just enough to make me want more of this story!

Actually, the story is not that cheesy, it's funny, it has realiable characters and it's written woderfully.

I really liked the part when JC apologized(even though I didn't forgive him) and when Mitch saw them making out. I died from laughing 'cause it sounds like something that would happen to me(frogot. already did.).

GREAT chapter, keep updating! D
Ivix chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
:D I like your story :p

is cute
egmo chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Great job!

I love this concept, the plot, the characters - everything.

Update soon!
GermanSam chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
Aw how cute, JC and her. They seem like a cute little thing but I'm sure Sarah's gonna fall for Mitch. He already seems jealous...can he punch JC?

Can Sarah touch people or does she just like go through them because that would seriously enterain me. Like if Mitch was sitting behind someone and Sarah just made her head popped through the person who was in front of him just to freak him out. Also can she like grab things? Like could she grab a pencil and what would other people see? A floating pencil? Weird stuff!

If I was invisible I would totally mess with teachers I didn't like by like writing stuff on their board and fun stuff. Maybe I'm evil but I think it would be hilarious.

Anyway back on topic: I liked this chapter is was cute with the JC stuff and it told you stuff about Mitch. I wonder where their going. Update soon!
elisefey chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I'm loving the narrative voice on this story; it kind of reminds me of Georgia Lass in Dead Like Me.
SimplyMerri chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
Hm, interesting story... I think I like it ]
Luella chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
LOVE IS IN THE AIR! Darling you got this in the bag. So no chapter five did not suck. I thought of it as a way to get to know JC. Because I have a feeling we'll be learning lots about Mitch. Wonderful plot -heart- I have a soft spot for angels :x
Racer283 chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Pretty good chapter can't wait to read more of it and find out what will happen between JC and Sarah. Also what else will happen in Mitch's life. Keep up the good work.
egmo chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
OH MY GOSH! I love this! Keep updating!
GermanSam chapter 5 . 6/21/2010
Don't all great stories have unsaisfying chapter to the author? I have a few in mine but I think this was cute.

I will tell you what I liked:

I liked how she listened to JC convo with the old dude.

I liked how she grabbed the weirdest magazine and JC called her on it. (Totally something I would have done)

I liked how she wanted to go to the perverted jerk rather than the mean jerk (I like the use of words you used there)

I liked how jealous Mitch got and how nice he was. Was he just nice because he was tired?

Okay now I will tell you what I didn't like:

Nothing! I loved it all. I love Sarah and her attitude. She is hilarious even when she is sad.

Sorry I can't leave reviews as long as yours but I'm just not a rambler.
Cool Whip chapter 4 . 6/21/2010
I read the summary for this story and thought, "What a fun, unique idea." But I was roughly eighty percent certain that it would be poorly written and full of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors. You can imagine my delight when I saw that to go with the cool premise, it was actually written by someone who knows what they're doing. In short, what I'm saying is, you rock. And if you continue to update even half as often as this, I pledge my undying gratitude and admiration to you (I've got a hellacious job and the only way I can make it through my shifts with my sanity intact is to catch up on my favorite fictionpress stories, of which this is now one). So, keep up the good work and feed your muse cookies to keep it happy and productive :)
SavRm4MiLuv chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
great 3rd chapter! it was funny to see how quickly mitch got over the fact that a dead person was sitting in his room. maybe its coz he knows her. meh.
Racer283 chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Both chapters were really good. It will be interesting to see what happens next. Can't wait to read more of it. Keep up the good work.
GermanSam chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Amazingly funny. I enjoy Sarah's sense of humor. Mitch is kind of a jerk but he didn't go out on a Saturday? Gosh what a loser.I'm totally kidding because I actually prefer to stay home on weekends writing and stuff.

I could just imagine Sarah making the ghostly voice when she whipsered in Mitch's dad's ear. I know you didn't write it like that but if I was invisible I would totally use that to my advantage. I wonder if she's going break down and cry if/when she goes to school with Mitch and sees her friends. I know I would.

Hey your dad should feel lucky cuz I don't have a sister and I didn't get him anything.

Update soon!