Reviews for Moonlight's Wild Rush
Talysse chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Sad you stop writing, it's cute and I love music!
AnimalLover411 chapter 7 . 9/1/2013
can we get another update please?
bonky jo chapter 7 . 5/30/2013
Wow Nicky is unbelievably adorable! I can tell he's had such a hard life and I hope being with those guys makes it at least a little better. And even though Everett comes off a little strong, how much he cares really shows and it's sweet :-)
I bet it will be awhile for the romance to start, but I don't mind the wait! Hopefully you update soon!
Eshi9 chapter 6 . 4/7/2013
I didn't think it was too short, but perhaps that's because I don't have to wait for an update xD (since Chapter 7 is written already). I liked it. It's great to see Nicky slowly getting more comfortable around the members.
Eshi9 chapter 5 . 4/7/2013
Everett definitely doesn't know how to approach Nicky.

"..what he means to us..." Interesting. To them... hmm.

Readin' On.
Eshi9 chapter 4 . 4/7/2013
This is written really well. And you're writing a good tragic-past character. Sometimes people are very unrealistic with tragic characters, and make them totally all-powerful, smart, and cynical.
:) Me likey.
Eshi9 chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Woah, this is a really interesting story!
Nicky is interesting and cute. His reaction in the hospital was cool.
I'd review more but.. must-read-next-chapter-asdfs.
xD Hopefully I'll review more later. Hopefully.
DeathlyIceMaiden chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
Ahw my poor Nicky...
Guest chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
MORE MORE MORE :)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2013
update update ?
TiltingAtWindmills chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Oh, yosh! I absolutely love this story. Apparently zann3n fangirls over your stuff, so I decided to try out one of your stories. The moment I saw I was on the 7th chapter and there weren't anymore I thought- NU! I wants more story! Lol. Thank you, please update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Hai chasing, are u going to updated soon? i really like your fic and really want to read that nicky have a good live and improve from shy boy to watever your decide? (_) a warm lover mybe?...please updated soon...
cuttiekittie193 chapter 3 . 12/24/2012
is this story also going to get updated? I love it so far so please don't tell me it's abandoned!
NoPlacetoRockOut chapter 7 . 10/14/2012
Please dont leave the story incomplete. Its very good. Pls update soon3 I realy like it so far and the characters. Samanthas my favorite. I thinks its cute how he got really atrached to her
firefox vixen chapter 7 . 8/11/2012