Reviews for Raven's Will
Landofthenarwhal chapter 5 . 10/20
It makes me really happy that you updated. I was so excited that I went back and read the entirety of I Am A Flyer so I wouldn't miss anything this chapter! You are an amazing writer and I just love this story so much. I'm pumped to see what'll happen next!
NovemberRose1 chapter 5 . 9/9
You're back, and with all the same intensity as before! Ugh! Amazing! I hope that Jett is ok, and I hope things work out between him and his ex-friends and trainees. Thanks for updating, and I really hope you continue!
Bastard From North chapter 5 . 9/9
I see... A new chapter for Raven's will... The wait I went trough,
the time I spent in hope of new chapter... I can die in peace now :D
I am honestly going to have some trouble of recalling all the names
but I think I remember most of the people :P ( Grey was the guy who
taught Jett at first until Raven "saved" him? :D )
So it seems like Grey is more than just loyal to the big boss'es. I kinda
hope that Grey and the rest of Jett's friends wold join him but I don't
think that will be happening :P Anyways, I am still loving the series
and I can't wait to read more, thank you for letting me die in peace XD chapter 5 . 9/9
I like see Tarrod's POV there, and all of the hostility toward Jett.

Whoa, who are those people? 0.o I feel like they're going to become pretty important soon, with an entrance like that!

"just saved his bacon" - lol, this made me laugh.

Love the chapter! I'm so glad you updated! It's cool that we finally get to see Gray in action, but I still feel bad for Jett because he has to face it. Though, Gray seemed so serious this time around 0.o I'm wondering if he has a reason for being so relentless, other than him being bound to the covenant. Also, sometimes you would spell is name with an E. :P

Anyways, loved the little twist there at the end! I'm super curious about why the Kairg are supporting Jett! That makes me a little nervous, but I feel like there's a reason why they aren't letting Jett die " with Ra'sevvor and all.

Looking forward to the next chapter, though I'm not sure when it's going to come xD another two years? :P I'm willing to wait if that's the case!
Scarlett007 chapter 4 . 6/26
Are you going to continue this story? Please do it! I really want to know what happens, it's really good!
krschlortt chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I love this story and "I am a Flyer." I found them both just 3 days ago, and have already read all your chapters. I really hope you add another chapter soon. This is a really good story that I hope you don't abandon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
NovemberRose1 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Please oh please finish! I want to know what happens! Come back! Lol. Really truly, both of these books have been amazing, and I want to be able to finish this one now!
NM chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Hello me again :) I hope everything's okay in life and it allows you to write! Cuz I definitely want to see this play out. Even if it's just a rough draft. Also, I forgot to say last time that I loved Raven's message that the war was continuing because people do nothing and for us today tons of stuff are happening and our choice is whether we will live in our own world or do something and then now Jett said he did nothing, but the people still blamed him, yes because he is a flyer, but I took it also as if you do nothing, you share the blame and people will categorize you as the problem until you do something ... yea that's one of the things I took from this story that will stick with me :) thank you! And I'm still hoping against hope Ravens still alive :)

Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 1/18/2014

I've haven't read the first story, but the summary was intrguing so I decided to try it out! I really like this first chapter. I think you did a great job of developing sympathy for Jett and you painted a wonderful picture of the world around him. The opening introducing the war and what happened to the technology was extremely well written and really drew me in! And then right to the burying of the baby! Great start!

Bastard From North chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Well, it seems that Jett isn't the most liked person in the Crossfire :D Even he was friends whit the gang members, it doesn't seem to hold anymore. But the boss dude was more friendly than before towards Jett, maybe he believes him?
Iern seems still have problem whit talking to others :D
And insulting one of the Twelve didn't seem like a good plan :D
Mental note, don't insult anyone from the Twelve
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I finished I am a Flyer today! You've done an absolute amazing job describing everything. All of your characters have different personalities. I totally forgot about the crossfire but now I'm like ahhhh! Go Jett! Is Raven alive? you never really said RAVEN IS DEAD it's kind of frustrating. Update sooner because I feel like I would die if I had to wait 3 years. Goodluck (You should get this published as a book. It's that good)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Yay! A new chapter! I'm SO glad you're still updating this story. :) I hope the next chapter will come soon...I'm so curious to know where you will be taking it!
moongazer7 chapter 4 . 8/7/2013
Ooo creepy place. Shiver that doesn’t sound like a nice place to be. And some of the people. Oh god! Ooooo!

Ouch! How they are treating jet sounds nasty! Oooo! Really nasty and bad. Especially terrord. And what he did at the meeting and after it !

Ouch! That’s a really painful thought. To think that his friends would be against him. and depressing.

Cute with the ravens.

But oooo shivers Not good. That creepy guy. Sends chills all over my body. I think he wins most creepy on my list. Oo get away you moron, already! Don’t like him just there. Uggg!

Ah, good that jet finally got away. I am glad that guy just got away. Ooo much more creepy then that syk guy hahaha!

Oo nice, I like how you brought it back to tro-kas. I love this. Haha iern is still that little brat, eh? And nice dreaming from that iern guy. Good suil has a head and tells him.

Oooo ouch gray is after jet? Lets hope that idiot man never finds him at all! He’s lazy anyway! But oo kind of exciting.

And oooo! I love how iern just talked back to that guy. Haha! But bad idea! Maybe? Hhahaha! Sort of funny ending to it all though, this chapter at least.

But what an jerk. Whoa he doesn’t sound all that nice, but interesting none the less.

And, whoa! Iern in the frontlines. Ouch someone’s going to suffer badly.
moongazer7 chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Ooo ouch what a horrible situation not this again, people readying to throw things at him. Ooo. What a dreadful site! You’d think they were kind of the cruel ones.

And what they are going to rase weapons and sharp things at him? ooo ouch?
better get out of there jett. I feel the tenseness. Rooting for jett to be safe. Definitely good and gripping nice feelings for such a sceen.

I love that terrod part and how he tries to get his attention.

Ouch the weariness, hurts a lot. But not to be unexpected I guess. It’s not good that he’s not all that enthusiastic to help. But damn! Tough, eh?

"The best way to fight a flyer," he began softly, "is to use another flyer,
Brillian response to terrod there, nice answer from jett. Very nice line you have there. That’s my favorite line

Oo no! they are not going to start throwing things again! Ooo shivers

That guy seems kind of rough, and sharp, but much better composed then those people who liked to chuck things at him. but still, oh god, what a night mare.

Oo nice! He finally get shelter? Good, but still a miserable way to get it. Oh well. Better then not huh?
moongazer7 chapter 2 . 8/7/2013
Ooooooooo! another cahpter to read! I almost felt like jumping up and down like a little kid, when I got your alert about that you put up chapter 4. then I came over and realized I either haven't read these chapters or simply forgot about them! still good. and going back to review. I must say after this time I am still quite fond of your story. It is rather good. I've missed my dose of good action adventure. can't find it anywhere else! ah, well, just went back to read I am flyer as I forgot most of what happened and I couldn't stop reading even at parts I remember. That's how good it is!

anyway, on to the real point and review. sorry for rambling.

I had to feel my arms and fingers there when I read the first part of the story. I wanted to make sure I wasn’t bleeding. I wasn't sure if I was reading it or feeling it and thinking it. your description of both emotions and how it looked and felt really worked wonders. poor terrod. I was sitting there in pain myself, it seemed like. I had to keep I was the one there not him. And worrying about his people.I thought I was worrying about this too until It’s like reality check, you ain’t in this story. Haha! You do touch the readers emotions well, making them care as much as your characters one thing that is strong about your writing. I breathed a sigh of relief when they were out of the hole and a bit more relieved when he dug his friend out. I was thinking lets hope the tugging doesn’t break him!

Oo, jet flies down there? Ooo good luck jett!

Loving the plot so far!