Reviews for Raven's Will
Your1Stalker chapter 7 . 6/6
0.o

...

Whoa, I was NOT expecting that ending! That just made me feel so uncomfortable, like gahhhhh, he just strode right up to Jett in the middle of the night and whispered into his ear. I would have died.

Honestly, I was really hopefully for a bit that it would be, you know, because of all the hints in this chapter, so much so that I kind of stalled on that line for a minute or two XD Nooooo, why? Why him?

Gah.

Anyways XD I love Gray's section. Who knew the poor guy cared so much? I guess he must have it rough since he's the only Talon left to do the hard work. I also really like Raith XD he's cool, but I feel bad that Jett has to be hunted down by someone like that.

I also love the description of Callie, since she looks exactly like a friend of mine who graduated from my school last year. Hehe. She also has that same kind of forceful personality, too. I only met my friend because she dragged my desk over to hers and another girl's and told me she felt bad that I was assigned to a table with all guys. So yeah. Callie will definitely be a great character. I'm starting to like her a lot more now!

Looking forward to the next chapter! Gah, cliffhanger .
Your1Stalker chapter 6 . 5/4
Hm, I wasn't expecting Callie to be like this. She's so...weird, lol. I have a feeling she'll grow on me, though. I'm super curious as to what her role is going to be!

Anyways...gah, I'm kind of speechless at this chapter. Not much happened, but it was still super exciting to read. And I loved loved loved the mention about his mother. It's been a while since he thought about her. I also feel super bad for the poor guy. Poor Jett, he needs to wrap up his ribs or something. That's not going to go over well for him.

Oh, lol, right, one more thing. When I was rereading the last chapter, there was this one awesome description that sounded like it could be in a slam poem or something! Like, I loved it. Gah. Let's see...I'm going to go find it real quick so you know what I'm talking about.

"The fog writhed around his form like agonized ghosts of the fallen"

Anyways, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter! Hopefully you can have another good writing week or two ;) I'm dying to know more!
Katsa39 3 chapter 5 . 2/11
Please, please, keep writing. I really like this story
Landofthenarwhal chapter 5 . 10/20/2015
It makes me really happy that you updated. I was so excited that I went back and read the entirety of I Am A Flyer so I wouldn't miss anything this chapter! You are an amazing writer and I just love this story so much. I'm pumped to see what'll happen next!
NovemberRose1 chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
You're back, and with all the same intensity as before! Ugh! Amazing! I hope that Jett is ok, and I hope things work out between him and his ex-friends and trainees. Thanks for updating, and I really hope you continue!
Bastard From North chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
...Silence...
I see... A new chapter for Raven's will... The wait I went trough,
the time I spent in hope of new chapter... I can die in peace now :D
I am honestly going to have some trouble of recalling all the names
but I think I remember most of the people :P ( Grey was the guy who
taught Jett at first until Raven "saved" him? :D )
So it seems like Grey is more than just loyal to the big boss'es. I kinda
hope that Grey and the rest of Jett's friends wold join him but I don't
think that will be happening :P Anyways, I am still loving the series
and I can't wait to read more, thank you for letting me die in peace XD
katayoku.no.tori chapter 5 . 9/9/2015
I like see Tarrod's POV there, and all of the hostility toward Jett.

Whoa, who are those people? 0.o I feel like they're going to become pretty important soon, with an entrance like that!

"just saved his bacon" - lol, this made me laugh.

Love the chapter! I'm so glad you updated! It's cool that we finally get to see Gray in action, but I still feel bad for Jett because he has to face it. Though, Gray seemed so serious this time around 0.o I'm wondering if he has a reason for being so relentless, other than him being bound to the covenant. Also, sometimes you would spell is name with an E. :P

Anyways, loved the little twist there at the end! I'm super curious about why the Kairg are supporting Jett! That makes me a little nervous, but I feel like there's a reason why they aren't letting Jett die " with Ra'sevvor and all.

Looking forward to the next chapter, though I'm not sure when it's going to come xD another two years? :P I'm willing to wait if that's the case!
Scarlett007 chapter 4 . 6/26/2015
Are you going to continue this story? Please do it! I really want to know what happens, it's really good!
krschlortt chapter 4 . 10/8/2014
I love this story and "I am a Flyer." I found them both just 3 days ago, and have already read all your chapters. I really hope you add another chapter soon. This is a really good story that I hope you don't abandon. I can't wait to see what happens next.
NovemberRose1 chapter 4 . 7/16/2014
Please oh please finish! I want to know what happens! Come back! Lol. Really truly, both of these books have been amazing, and I want to be able to finish this one now!
NM chapter 4 . 5/26/2014
Hello me again :) I hope everything's okay in life and it allows you to write! Cuz I definitely want to see this play out. Even if it's just a rough draft. Also, I forgot to say last time that I loved Raven's message that the war was continuing because people do nothing and for us today tons of stuff are happening and our choice is whether we will live in our own world or do something and then now Jett said he did nothing, but the people still blamed him, yes because he is a flyer, but I took it also as if you do nothing, you share the blame and people will categorize you as the problem until you do something ... yea that's one of the things I took from this story that will stick with me :) thank you! And I'm still hoping against hope Ravens still alive :)

-NM
Veronica Fay chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Hi!

I've haven't read the first story, but the summary was intrguing so I decided to try it out! I really like this first chapter. I think you did a great job of developing sympathy for Jett and you painted a wonderful picture of the world around him. The opening introducing the war and what happened to the technology was extremely well written and really drew me in! And then right to the burying of the baby! Great start!

-Veronica
Bastard From North chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
Well, it seems that Jett isn't the most liked person in the Crossfire :D Even he was friends whit the gang members, it doesn't seem to hold anymore. But the boss dude was more friendly than before towards Jett, maybe he believes him?
Iern seems still have problem whit talking to others :D
And insulting one of the Twelve didn't seem like a good plan :D
Mental note, don't insult anyone from the Twelve
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 4 . 9/18/2013
I finished I am a Flyer today! You've done an absolute amazing job describing everything. All of your characters have different personalities. I totally forgot about the crossfire but now I'm like ahhhh! Go Jett! Is Raven alive? you never really said RAVEN IS DEAD it's kind of frustrating. Update sooner because I feel like I would die if I had to wait 3 years. Goodluck (You should get this published as a book. It's that good)
AtlantisGirl12 chapter 4 . 8/10/2013
Yay! A new chapter! I'm SO glad you're still updating this story. :) I hope the next chapter will come soon...I'm so curious to know where you will be taking it!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »