Reviews for My Story
Certain Attributes chapter 2 . 12/30/2005
Aw, so sweet and sad. I also have problems with cutting and anorexia, so far they've just been going down hill (at least, the eating disorder is) so your story is very inspirational. I'm sorry your friends were so terrible to you, what with telling the counselors and all... and that one friend of yours, she sounded just horrid. I outta slap her! The problems that someone has in their lives should NEVER determine how much you love them. Friends help eachother out.
TeenageGraffiti chapter 2 . 10/30/2005
wow...that really happened to you or is it just fiction, cuz...wow...thats what wristbands are for
TeenageGraffiti chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
wow. that was REALLY good...wow. hehe i blamed it on a cat too :P
musically challenged chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
I know the same feeling..i may not have a eating disorder, but i do cut, and I know what it is like to have people call you emo, and that u do it for attention, and everything. It's something that not a lot of people understand, and you wirting this i think brings people's attentions that it isn't for attention. I cut to make myself feel better to get my emotions out that make me not feel, and everything, and I love everything that you have written in this story, and u give you kudos for tellng ur story!
lovesickangel chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
i just read the whole thing & it won't let me review the last chapter, but I like it. I will email u. I'm kinda the way u r. so i guess i need someone to talk to about all this.
lovesickangel chapter 2 . 11/22/2004
Hey i haven't read that much, but i did read little bit of the 1st chapter & it's good. please write more.
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
I think one of the amazing things about you is that even going through all of this and even after going through SAFE is that you still care so much about helping other people go through this.. i've seen so many people who don't give a damn about anybody else or what they're going through, as long as they're okay and such.. even better is that you're an amazing writer so more people (like me) want to read and listen to what you're saying..
Dragen Eyez chapter 2 . 9/5/2004
Head or Tales chapter 2 . 6/24/2004
Hey!
I'm glad to see that some people try to stand up after so much! I've known a lot of people with hard lives but some of them would never want help. They only wanted to die and stay in their own shit.
Well, congratulation!
KIX
Ayda
Cerise Skye chapter 2 . 4/18/2004
I truly enjoied this story and this got me thinking that I should write my own. Like you I am a cuter and I started out slow I didn't think anything was wrong with me but now I crave it and I am addicted. I want to stop I do and I am currently getting therphy at school for it. I hope it helps.
_ Jaz
katia-chan chapter 2 . 4/9/2004
Good for you. I've never cut myself, considered it quite a few times, but i'm a wimp when it comes to pain, but I really admire you. You got the help you needed, and I hope it's still going alright for you. You are a very strong person and I hope that all the shit you've had to go through is finally over.
It's been like 2 years since you updated this, but I hope you're still doing ok.
I had a girl I knew who cut, we weren't very good friends from the get go, not for that reason, and she went through hell.
I know I probably can't even come close to relating to you, but if you ever feel like e-mailing, just drop me a line. My aol is waterspirit196 and my msn is .
And about the friend who ditched you, she was a bitch, don't let her get to you.
Good job, kudos
E-mail if you want.
TTFN
Katia-chan
PreciousLily chapter 2 . 1/23/2004
Good for you!
that's neat. Glad 2 hearit. i suspect one of my friends has anorixia. or belimia,because she aways goes to the bathroom after lunch and whenevershe ets and she hardly eats too.
lilianna
Lady Sunlight chapter 2 . 12/7/2003
I don't know...
Katie chapter 2 . 11/29/2003
That is the most awesomest story I have ever heard. That is totally awesome how you helped yourself like that... ok, I was wondering if you would contact me? Because i'm doing a project in my government class about self-mutilation and all this, and i have a few questions to ask... you would be a huge, huge help to me. Cuz self-mutilation is a very interesting topic to me, and no, i've never hurt myself and i never will, but with that i don't know what it's like to self-injure. so... i would really appriciate if you would maybe help me out. I've been afraid to ask other people who self-harm because i'm worried i might accidentally insult them or something...but you seem to have a good attitude about it and you seem easy to approach so... you would totally be a big help to my cause... so, email me or my screen names are (for AIM) swingfish101 and (for MSN messanger) . thank you so much and this story really sends a message of hope to people, i think.
takendeath chapter 2 . 10/15/2003
And if they don't want to be free of their illness? Or if they still want to starve themselves?

-Jessica