Reviews for Charley
thereaderandwriter chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Very nice I like your style
rockettwriter4 chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
hmm this poem was great! i like the flow of it, the message, the writing, and there is a couple small things i would reword, but no, this was still a great poem. im gonna go back to ur profile and read more!
Mags2110 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Cute poem. I like the formatting. It's different.
Open your eyes Chopstick chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I loved how playful this poem was. The whole "t.o.g.e.t.h.e.r" and the likes. It really made it...playful, and but emthesis on the words without having to bold it or use italics. No grammer or spelling mistakes (or any thiat i saw). good job! :)
purplehost chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Short as that was it captured the image of two people, waiting for the other to say it first and being afraid of having feelings unreturned. Usually I don't go for reading poetry, but I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. I didn't notice any mistakes minor or otherwise. And I liked it for being so real. Even though I've never experienced something like that, now it's as if I can feel it; if that makes any sense.
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow i read all your work and i think this one was the best. it was really well written and thoughtful. i liked how you spelled things out. Hope you get published soon, (and me too), megan
toMORROWacshuly chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really like this! I wasn't expecting the ending, I thought "here goes another sad ending" and then it was a good ending. The ending was very... I don't know but it made me say aw. That little twist made it all the more better. Great job!
Love Frog chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I really this poem's style. :)