Reviews for Paw Prints
willow's rain chapter 23 . 1/4/2012
This is a really cute story! I read it all in one shot. I really liked it :)
lmnop chapter 23 . 12/21/2011
I thought the ending was perfect for the story which was very good by the way. You are a great writer and I will surely continue reading your stories as long as you continue writing them.
lmnop chapter 9 . 12/20/2011
That was really nice what Zach did, he certainly is a keeper! It is sad that Starbucks is sick but this was a sweet chapter.
Boekwurm chapter 18 . 8/13/2011
hi my cousin is a nurse that helps when babies gets born (i dont know the correct term in eng) and once they had a lady that was nine month pregnant with ultrasoun pic and eveything she even was expecting twins but when the time came for her to give birth it turned out to be a fake pregnansie.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 23 . 9/4/2010
GOSH I WAS CRYING.

SO MUCH ANGST D:

Everything was going wrong and just having dogs dying just *wipes tears*

AND THEN THEY GOT TOGETHER

AND IT WAS SO HAPPY

AND I WAS CRYING BECAUSE OF IT

*wipes tears*

Sew emotional!

Anywhosey xD I was all absorbed in this fic, I didn't have a clue on who he was going to end up with; then I had a horrible feeling it was going to end really sadly xD But alas! This ending was perfectly satisfying.

A joy of a story.

A job well done indeedydoody (:

Thank you!
SegaGenesis chapter 23 . 8/10/2010
over all on the entire story there are some grammar errors but damn this would make agood story. if you had this published and they had it in the bookstores screw lunch i would use my money to buy it. your a good writer and the story though it was sad it was also sweet andi wish i could find more books like this in a book store not just in manga. _
just baja chapter 23 . 8/8/2010
wow! im so happy! i know im a sappy romantic and i just love happy endings but thats how it is and im okay with it. when i finished this i seriously screamed. is like a shriek and a yell but not really a girly squeal. it reminded me of the screams that the squirrel in Ice Age makes. pretty freakin hilarious. anyways, kite, i thought this was a fantastic story. totally strung me along in all its anxiety and problems, and it was amazing. i felt like i was someone witnessing this first hand like these were people i knew going through so much shit it was ridiculous. but thats how life is and i like how you portrayed it. like you said in your author's note, the end is a little unrealistic but that's the whole point of fiction. its there to instill some hope in our lives that maybe everything thing will be okay. even though it can always get worse, there's a flipside. it can get better too. so, i really love and appreciate this story and i'm going to try to get into Life Sentence. then again, bad news, but i might start to leave this site for personal reasons. weird but its just how things have been going. if i dont, i cant wait to enjoy your new story. if i do, its been great. i really love the talent you have. you should make it a career. i know thats difficult but i think you could do it, honestly. i think this is one of the longest reviews i've ever written. but i totally LOVE this story. :D

thanks for everything.

JB
Raiya-shi chapter 23 . 8/7/2010
Thanks for the up of the story the last bit was cute, ending seemed a but rushed, and I feel like you could continued if you ever feel like having a sequel, prob won't want to though lol thanks again for the up! D I'll prob end up reading life sentence soon enough (might be a while though lot's of stuff happening and all that jazz but eventually I will get to it). Byes!
Ty Taco chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
AH.

That kiss was worth the wait.

I loved this story.

Can't wait to start the next one.

xoxoxox,

Ty
Kerrigas chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
Wah... I always get so teary every time one of your stories finish! It's like... those perfect endings that are perfect, but you hate them because it's like I WANT MORE! D:

Anyways, I thoroughly enjoyed this story and found it super sweet I'm following your example by writing a bunch of my slash fic at one time so that I can update it regularly.

I can't wait for Life Sentence It sounds really awesome ]

Oh and I just wanted to point out that I've noticed you're writing style mature quite a bit since your first few stories - the plot is more mature and your characters are a lot more realistic and... well... manly xD

Keep up the good work and the updates

-DxH
Reiki Convulsion chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
Beautiful writing! Just started reading this today and couldn't stop! My favourite character wasn't even one of the humans but rather Starbuck. Haha, oh the begining when Brett kept slipping in her pee was funny, then the story was sad, then somewhat happy again...

I loved how you kept Starbuck's situation realistic though. It was also a sneaky way to get Brett and Zach together XD

Guess I'll go read your other stories now. lol

Reiki
TheLadleQueen chapter 23 . 8/6/2010
You caught me being a lurker... I loved the story. I'm sad it's finished, but I'm looking forward to everything else you write because you are the best updater ever (:

Seriously, I really really liked Paw Prints and I might even review more in the future (:

Kayleigh

haha.

xoxoxoxox,

Ty
Raiya-shi chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
Aw... She's up! but they didn't get to kiss/ become boyfriends... ah well SHE'S UP! and things are getting cleared up! yay! Thanks for the second up date today! till next time!
AJ715 chapter 22 . 8/5/2010
Woahh! You are seriously impressive! Three chapters in one day? You are on a roll, mate! Keep up the good work! Omg! Brett and Zach almost kissed! I've been waiting for this moment! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Update soon! :)
83 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »