Reviews for Wait, Dragons Exist?
mydreamadventure chapter 22 . 2/23/2013
ahhhhhhhhh loved it, you are amazing and this story was amazing, just an overall amazing job. haha! :D
thank you for writing it. keep up the good work with your writing you will get far!
The Pixie One chapter 22 . 1/12/2013
Are you going to write a story carrying on from this? it just feels like they all have unfinished business...

Love the story though, its really interesting! i want to read more!
jacob07 chapter 22 . 1/9/2013
Why do story always have sad endings
Why do I always cry?
This was my favourite story ever(I am still sad though because its over and it had a sad ending)
jacob07 chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
Something's got to happen to Taylor, and I mean good
jacob07 chapter 18 . 1/9/2013
Does like nobody know how to use magic anymore (exept Taylor)
jacob07 chapter 13 . 1/7/2013
Is it just me, or does Taylor faint a lot
Plz comment
jacob07 chapter 12 . 1/6/2013
This is the best story I have EVER READ!
jacob07 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Good!
Chickie.Babe1 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
Ok super happy, can't explain it.

I am so excited that you updated! This truly is my favourite story.

Can't wait for another chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/3/2012
The set up to their romance was a bit fast. There were also no build up. It was like they met each other and they liked each other rather quickly. Taylor should not have trusted him so quickly. Addmore to the romance and make it a bit more realistic cause they didn't really verbally establish a realationship.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/3/2012
Okay now I can tell Adam likes her and so does Troy but, it's obviously gonna be Troy and Adam is gonna be thrown into a jealous fit.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
I feel you made her too powerful too fast. You kind of need to ease into these things and take it slower. You could have had certain events where she needed these awsome skills and gained them then. It also might have been better if only a few people new how awsome she was and when the time came she would should everyone how powerful she was.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Okay so ijust read chapter 1 and i can easily tell it will be taylorxadam :)
Chickie.Babe1 chapter 20 . 8/26/2012
Heyyy,

I LOVE THIS STORY! It's amazing and captivating and I'm picky and you have gained my upmost attention! Which is a hard thing to do sometimes !

Sooooo… When are you going to update the next one, I'm dying to read how it ends!
InsertUnoriginalNameHere chapter 20 . 12/11/2011
I lovelovelovelovelove this story!

Need I say more?