Reviews for Sin Chips
Lexy7432 chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
It's funny! I just hope you repost the rest of the story soon. I wanna know what happens
C. B. Knight chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
So I've already edited this chapter. Suppose I should move on
C. B. Knight chapter 2 . 10/25/2011
I'll make sure to finish editing for you so you can repost for your lovely readers :3
C. B. Knight chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I'm reviewing your A/N just bc I can xD
spUNkyORanGE chapter 3 . 8/30/2011
I think you should definitely continue. I like this story and I am curious to see what you are going to add/change to it. :)
A Shattered Sky chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
Aw. such a cute fluff ball of a cat. :3
D chapter 3 . 8/28/2011
continue , yuur writin is awesome !
Bleeding Pages chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
i really love your story so far i hope you continue it! your really good at your character development and creating tension between your characters
Bleed Into Night chapter 5 . 6/27/2011
Did Kiernan rape her?
DofD chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
Another amazing chapter. More soon please!
The Ink-King chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I'll Leave you love. But im no kitten. (this is the part where i raise my eye brows.) I'm only leaving this review because of that comment. Hahaha. You already know i enjoy your writing.

-Harry Ink-King
spUNkyORanGE chapter 12 . 6/15/2011
I liked the plot of the story but I didnt like the execution. Too rushed I think. I was hoping there would be more between her and Jaime. Thats what I started reading the story for and there really wasnt anythign there. but overall i liked the story.
spUNkyORanGE chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Very intriguing first chapter. it hooked me. kind of weird timing on the wording but i got over it. :)
TheLonelyShe-Wolf chapter 12 . 5/20/2011
that was really sad. cant they stay together and they dont have to brake up? i feel really sorry for them. [ *tears in eyes*
Cyrynn Vernon chapter 2 . 5/8/2011
Love the begining of this story! I can so tell it's going to be a good one!
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »