Reviews for The Lady Or The Tiger
Ella Forks chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I loved this, this is so good
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
It is a great story. I wonder if she really did kill him. You said it is based off the romantic tale. What tale is it based on? It was really very interesting.
miss1927 chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Oh! That cornacopia of O's was certainly worth it, as all of the characters simply leap (or spring in the case of Zilla I suppose...) from the page, well screen, and they've all endeared themselves to me already. Can't wait for the next chapter - Greekness and all it's wonders are...um...wonderful, so even better with regards to the time period. : )

P.S - I think this is just my individual brand of humour warping a completely innocent sentence into a rather fab idea that I'll nick if you don't first. "I could sniff an enemy soldier eating onions a mile away" conjured up the wonderful mental image of a vast army chewing nochelantly on some shalots and advancing at a steady pace, perhaps pausing occasionally to languidly fry an onion or two on a portable stove and being sniffed out before they could do any damage.

See what one tiny sentence can do to my brain? Fun, isn't it? I'll be back to this story, however, as soon as there's another chapter up.

: )
Calenmarwen chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow! This was an excellently written piece. I'm not familiar with the original story though I think I'll look it up. It's intriguing and the writing seems to fit the circumstances. Well done!
Punslinger chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Very good. I wasn't expecting the were-tigress surprise ending. Alexander was King of Macedon so, although he is said to have treated his soldiers in a warm comradely way, they probably would have shown more respect for his royal blood.