Reviews for Sacrament
FamishedNight chapter 23 . 3/13
Awesome love it!
SundayMorning73 chapter 23 . 3/31/2013
On my top list for sure. I was never bored and I could not stop reading! So captivating, very few spelling mistakes all in all and just wow.
SundayMorning73 chapter 9 . 3/31/2013
I've been reading this nonstop and it is such a great piece. I'm actually creeped out, seriously. I was so glued just by the first chapter that my cousin walked in and I jumped and yelped! That never happens! I didn't even go downstairs in the middle of the night last night cause I worked myself up so much Haha You are such a captivating writer. I had to stop and tell you. Sorry I hadn't reviewed earlier but will continue to. I want her to meet the mental ward tenant so bad and see what happens with that! Cannot wait!
BloodyGod chapter 23 . 10/29/2012
Awww, i didnt get to see the rabbit ;)the story was really nice and i loved the mistery behind the paranormal activities! It kept me on edge!
Guest chapter 23 . 7/4/2012
Awesome story! I really, really liked this one! Very different to your other ones, but really good all the same!
Dinobunny chapter 23 . 3/11/2012
Omg. I love love love this story! All the gory details! Haha!xP why are there only 69 reviews? It should be getting like a 1000! Haha. But of course, reviews aren't a measure of how good a story is. Cuz this one is AWESOME. Haha! Man. I think I'm becoming a fan of your writing. Haha...xP and woahhh this story sure reminds me of silent hill very much! With the portal and the gore. Whoo! And somehow, when Erica was attacked by this 7-foot bird thing, which Ethan saved her from, it reminded me of the pyramid head dude O.o it's kinda sad though, that Erica couldn't say goodbye to her friends and family in the end... Plus no one else knows about their love story!:O haha! By the way, what happened to Benjamin's body in the real world? I may have skipped it, since I'm reading it like way past my bedtime... Haha. I just had to finish it! Anyway, back to Ben. Wouldn't his parents be wondering what happened to him?:O yea... There wasn't much hoo-ha about his death, apart from erica's horrified reaction...xP buuuuuut. All in all, I still love this story! Write more k! Haha. When you're done with the devil's own or smth:D love ya!

Bunnyx
Dinobunny chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Omg! Silent hill is like the most awesome game ever! Haha. I'm liking the story so far:)And it's only the first chapter!:) k I'm gonna continue reading:)
Enoeno chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
This is very good. You do a good job of building suspense as well as romance.
Mitsukai Megumi chapter 23 . 10/28/2011
Boy, the first few chapters scared the hell out of me. I just don't know how could Erica stand all the creepy things happened at the apartment. *shudder* If I were her I'd move out as fast as I could!

And OMYGOSH! Happy ending! Honestly, I really love the ending!

And Olson, oh my, Olson... I had a thousand one ways to torture him with a bat and another thousand with a toothpick! That guys is number one asshole with a severe attitudinal problem! I'd give him a trophy for being the largest jackass on earth! Him, his father, and his grandfather!

You really did a great job, as always. It's freakin realistic, the horror scenes. I don't know how could you managed those. If I try to make one, it'll end up pathetic...

Nevertheless, never let your imagination escape! Get your muse to work his ass off!

Nikki

Oooh, BTW, I tried to email you, but the one who replied was the failure notification... T0T
bookNINjA chapter 23 . 2/23/2011
this was amazing, i loved this story especially the ending. i'm so happy they ended up together. i love reading your writhing. keep up the good work please
DeathtoBella chapter 23 . 1/18/2011
Yes, please continue Devil's Isle! Or any of the other ideas, especially if they include demons. God, you've got me addicted to demonology, I didn't have this problem before Deal with the Devil you know!

Aww, yet another one of your awesome stories has come to an end :(

Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, DeathtoBela

ps. Could you send me these ideas of yours? I'm curious of what that sadistic mind of yours if cooking up know. :3
DarkestOfNights chapter 23 . 1/11/2011
Yay! No sad ending to this story, thank god. I'm glad that everything turned out so well. _
Jeulin chapter 23 . 1/10/2011
Yay! Happy, non-corny ending :D I'm gonna miss reading this (or, well, I could just read it over again Cx)
Blondiej1 chapter 22 . 12/24/2010
NO sniff [
Jeulin chapter 22 . 12/22/2010
D; I don't know if I'm a wacko or not, but I happen to be a sucker for tragedies... but whatever ending, I bet you'll make it worth it :D
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »