Reviews for Sakamoto Gakuen meets Girl
BrownEyedCutie99 chapter 21 . 6/9/2013
This story is awesome! I just know that Aizawa will go to Kawai, asking how she is.
InSaNeAngelsgottanAK47 chapter 19 . 1/28/2013
Kya! Can't wait for update, it's a kawaii story!
DayDreamer95 chapter 18 . 8/6/2012
This is an interesting story you have here! Not to mention that I'm learning a bit of Japanese while reading this, ehehe. Anyway, I look forward to more, because I can't wait to see what's next!
Helen C chapter 14 . 8/17/2011
ok getting good. keep it up. i want to see more chapters.
raindrahp chapter 14 . 8/8/2011
Keep writing, please!

Intern dog chapter 2 . 7/5/2011
Great job! I like the cliff hanger... I will definitely keep reading!
setogirl2 chapter 12 . 12/26/2010
yay it has been long since i read the story i had to read the hole thing again to remember lol

great job i love it so much so far i want to see more soon

btw sorry im using mobile thats why i didnt sign in to reviw
Ivymax1234 chapter 11 . 9/12/2010
Hope you update soon, blah blah blah.

Let me try to guess what happened to Kawai: One of her friends spread rumors and everyone "betrayed" her by not talking to her? Am I close?
Ivymax1234 chapter 8 . 9/12/2010
'Friends?' Kawai thought, 'Are we friends? We are, we must be. He treats be like they use to. So this means I can trust him, right? He was right when he said I look better with a different hairstyle.'

He treats ME like they USED to.
Chika Hanabi chapter 9 . 8/1/2010
wow at the end it sounds like she's a stalker xD haha
YoshiSmile chapter 5 . 7/27/2010
Lol, I feel sorry for Aizawa! He seems like such a nice guy xD I also like the short chapters, it keeps me concentrated on the story instead of quitting halfway :) Keep writing!
setogirl2 chapter 8 . 7/25/2010
wow great

looking forward to their date
Chika Hanabi chapter 7 . 7/23/2010
haha I can't wait to see what you got for the next chapter! hope you update soon!
Charming Dice chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
Normally, I try to give constructive criticism and such, but I don't see anything wrong with this. Solid writing. Then again, I'm not the best person to review a romance story.

This seems pretty interesting so far. There's lots of girls in all boy school (or vice versa) stories, so it'll all hang on how interesting the girl is.

Good stuff so far.
Charming Dice chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Yup. Seems cliche. But that's not always bad. I'll read on and find out.