Reviews for You're A Jerk, A Jerk!
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Sounds pretty good! Although I always thought 'Avery' was a girl's name. Oh well! Off to read more.

x

mandy
super-reader-freak chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
you should write a sequal! that would be totally AWSOME!
Raindrops Melt Away chapter 2 . 8/22/2010
STEPHEN JERZAK. I less then three him.

avery is the person she most likely is texting, right?
Cheesy-romantic-writergirl chapter 7 . 8/14/2010
you should write a sequal to this story!
selucid chapter 4 . 8/2/2010
He's Text Sammie:) i already knew that! totally saw that one coming. Mwahaha. it was pretty obvious, what with how little she interacts with real life sammie. and how similar Ave and Text Sammie were the same..:)
selucid chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
"Charlie told me that he gave you his phone."

o. so his name is suddenly Charlie? haha this was C-U-T-E:) lol. i love light fluffy stories like these:)
ByYourSide chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Ha, this is kinda cute. Your dialog sounds very natural and teenagey, exactly like a real conversation. Lots of flirting!

There's tons of chemistry between Sammie and Katy, and even Avery is getting into the mix too. I like how Katy can't say no to Sammie. That's how it is when you like a guy-you wanna be where he is, wherever he is. So good job there.

A very interesting start to the story. I like your concept. It seems really original!
Dervz chapter 3 . 7/3/2010
I really like this story, it's really awesome. Despite Avery (ave :P) being a flirty asshole, he's still nice and only trying to get his mates together. Even if it is in a strange way xD

Jack seems cool, I'd love to have an awesome guy friend like that!

And Sammy. *faints*

And Sammy is just brilliant, he's so sweet and I love him! xD

So please update soon, yeah?

x
Kiki Gardens chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I definatly want more. :)