Reviews for Mine Mate!
Lunar of dreams chapter 6 . 11/6/2013
I can't wait for your next chapter and please make it longer next time if you can,
twilightserius chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
eh bad dog
SinXCosX chapter 5 . 11/15/2011
i read to chapter 5 and i couldn't read anymore. I really do like your concept or what you have made so far as a concept, but please don't think that i am being mean but the plot seems to be sloppy.

I don't understand just how Evan can just act like nothing has happened, especially after you shown how distressed he was during his rape. i also didn't really like how Carla(?) knew that information about clash's home. And a few other details that just don't seem to flow right. It didn't really fit.

There are things i think you should look over and maybe work out differently, and hope that you do because this could be a very good story to read if you do.
Stormshower084 chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
Yay! A walk! That's gonna be interesting! Can't wait!
kookoos chapter 2 . 3/3/2011
is this discontinued ?

cause ilike it so far
GrimreaperSR chapter 6 . 1/4/2011
I like this story! Wonder what his boyfriend's goons say about his mate!
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!

-anythingiwanttowatch
fuzzipueo chapter 5 . 8/17/2010
Poor Evan. Is he ever going to understand Clash and get something to eat? Will Clash ever explain just what's going on to Evan?

LOL.
xfireworkzstarx chapter 5 . 8/13/2010
A little 'Meet the Fockers' but s'alright :P

'Twas amusing!

However, it was a really short chapter! D: I want faster updates/longer chapters! :P Short updates are fine if they're like once a week...*hint* *hint*

Though, I won't stop reading your story if you don't always update like once a week. I'm just tring to nudge you because there's so many good stories on fictionpress like yours that are abandoned! I wouldn't want this to fall into those gaps too- it has so much potential...

I thought the tail grabbing was very cute and the cuddling/nuzzling. Who doesn't love some nuzzling?

We'll be waiting anxiously to see what the new day brings for Evan (:

Update real soon!

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
xfireworkzstarx chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
The first chapter is really, really confusing with it's spacing out if you put like one piece of text in bold/italics and the other normal and say clearly at the top about the POV it would be a lot easier to understand

I do like your characters, and hopefully you'll continue developing in the next coming chapters (:

I wonder if Clash is ever going to try and explain to Evan about everything /: Poor guy, so confused D:

Those last scenes were very, very hot - HEH XD

Carla is an awesome character- I wonder if we'll see more of her :P

Hopefully, more will be explained about this other world and the portal thing (that could be described a bit more in the first chapter). I like your ideas of the other world though!

Update soon!

MOARNAO

plzkthnxbai
anythingiwanttowatch chapter 3 . 7/28/2010
PLEASE WRITE MORE- I BEG YOU. THIS IS SO AWESOME!

-anythingiwanttowatch
Esquirella chapter 4 . 7/28/2010
What happens now?
cinq-a-sept chapter 4 . 7/27/2010
-sings into the sky- Crazy and funny chapter! Carla, if she is going to stick around much longer, I am going to like her a lot. She is cool and that little sister is weird...let's all laugh evilly and taunt Clash. O_o"

He should have found her and stringed her up for a while. XD Yea, make the little girl freak out and be disturbed for most of her life. But that would be no fun...

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Clash has got to get himself under control. If he killed Carla, I would have honestly had to cry. She is the perfect addition to Supernatural. XD Dean would love that.

Ah who...Clash is welcome to lick me clean any time! Err...only on the spur of the moment though. But he would bite me because I would reek of Lol. Enough with the crack Phane. .

Great chapter! Until then!
cinq-a-sept chapter 3 . 7/24/2010
Oh, someone should have given Clash a hint! XD Next time Clash...know what a growling stomach is. . He is so cute. Although this chapter was short, I still enjoyed it a lot. It was adorable. 10 points for the adorable factor. I'm waiting for chapter four, so I'm ready whenever you are!
clarabell chapter 3 . 7/20/2010
It may have been short but it was cute. please write more.