Reviews for Emote
Master Dragon chapter 27 . 1/30/2011
Nathair is easily becoming my favorite character. This chapter opened up a nice insight into the arrogance of the snake-people. It is great to get a look at the core weakness that compels them to such horrific atrocities, but also what seperates Nathair philosophically from the rest of his kind. I look forward to further entries.
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
I liked it! The story/memory was captivating. Can't wait to read more
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 26 . 1/24/2011
Can't wait to read about the snake people later!
Master Dragon chapter 24 . 10/18/2010
You did an excellent job up to this point in the story. While I did feel that the schoolhouse chapters were dragging towards the end; it, nevertheless, kept me engrossed in Alexa's character. Not just Alexa, but all the characters that shown up 'on-screen' have fleshed out and beyond two-dimensional cutouts. Well, except for Marcus; but, he was in there for only a couple of paragraphs. I would want to know more about the Malari race and the genocidal snake people.

As for your world-naming contest; how does Velarein sound?
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 24 . 9/15/2010
Noo! I wanted to know who's Euan mate. Hopefully I'll get to find out later on in the chapters.
Sweatered5Hatchets chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
Please update soon! This story is getting interesting and I want to l know what happens next.
TwihaRdd all the wayy chapter 22 . 9/4/2010
I really really like your diffrent so plz carryy on updatingg D

Dont lose motivation i may not b an expert buh i dont c no problem with your writing style ( it does keep the reader intrested i guess thats important rytt))

Peace )
SingInTheRain chapter 22 . 8/31/2010
I just read this is like 2 days and its a god story! All the point of view changes does get pretty confusing. I don't think scotts point of view was necessary at the end of the chapter. Bye
Twihard3 chapter 22 . 8/30/2010
i started reading this story yesterday and finshed it too ! Imagine my excitement when you had updated it soo soon... keep up the great job its intresting And Original so please do not give up!
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 22 . 8/29/2010
THIS WAS GOOD1
JoaniHagauri chapter 20 . 8/11/2010
I like this chapter... I'm glad we finally know what this war is about. I hope Mikhail's father dies. He angers me.

Still looking forward to your next update! Good luck with ADD and real life!
JoaniHagauri chapter 19 . 8/5/2010
Wow.

Just... wow. I loved it. My favorite paragraph was the one about the plane crash... you wrote that wonderfully. Great imagery. It wasn't too long, but it had a good impact (yeah, I'm weird).

A lot happened in this chapter. Who would've guessed Madam Dupont was important? I like how she fit in. I can't wait to read more, as usual.
fancyonstrike chapter 18 . 8/5/2010
ok, that was mean. what a cliffie! more, please and thank you! This is fantastic.
JoaniHagauri chapter 18 . 7/27/2010
I love this chapter! I can't wait for the next! I think I'm just happy to be seeing Alexa again, and I've said it before and I'll say it again: Nick and his math. XD

One thing you might want to look over is the part with Nick's Point of view. I think you may have slipped up there. :)
ReadAllAboutIt37 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
I'm very much into this story. i read a chapter before this morning and it got me hooked. I will read the rest later when i get the time. :D
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »