Reviews for Legacy
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
CMD, I realized I have read virtually NONE of your songs. Shame. Shame.

This kinda reminds me a bit if "Romeo and Juliet", actually. "Walking the path that they dared to hope is right/Searching for their sun in an endless starry night" and "We cannot live, but we refuse to die/Where do I go to escape my fate?/You can't save me from it, it's too late/Looking for a light in the darkest abyss/I won't awake with the touch of your kiss." IDK, I just think of Romeo and Juliet when I read it, you know, all rebellious and willing/knowing they're going to die for their love.

Also, "Drenched in Vanilla Twilight/I'll sit on the front porch all night/waist deep in thought because when I think of you/I don't feel so alone." is just describing the sunset' it's gibberish, real words being used in strange/nonsensical ways to get a point across. Ever read the poem "Jabberwocky"? I believe I have a copy of it somewhere... argh, it's in Tom's room, I'll show you later.
ShadowWolf43 chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
Seems to me like about death, or fear, or maybe being on the run? i don't know maybe my imagination is going wild again XD It was awesome regardless though ;) I lovveedd it!

SW43
Penmaster51 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
I adore this! OMGAWD. I really really really liek this. i like how the rhymes are practically nonstop but yet, it still flows smoothly! EEK:) I'm think I'm in love with this song, hurhur ;)

You know what this reminds me of? "Resistance" by MUSE. Then again, any songs that can somehow vaguely similar lyrics or sounds/beats to MUSE, I'll assiocate with MUSE...

Hehe, Me thinks I'm obsessed ;) anyways love it! I think chorus (or at least, those few repeating lines- kind of hard to tell where verses end & new ones begin but I caught on XD) is pretty neat; very catchy in my opinion.

Fave lines/rhymes (order from beginning to end of song):

"How do you catch an imagination? Waiting in the lights of a dying nation"

"Waiting for an end to this imperfection; Pools of emptied life cast their golden gate reflection"

"Walking the path that they dared to hope is right; Searching for their sun in an endless starry night"

"Looking for a light in the darkest abyss; I won't awake with the touch of your kiss"

"Whispers reach their voices through time and space; They can feel the hopeless desperation you face"

"I'll spend my last moments in your shivering arms; Before we escape all our wrongdoings and harms"

"They won't hear our helpless please; So we'll leave our Legacy..."

Phew. That's alot. Lol. Hope you're enjoying the flood of reviews from yours truly ;)

Penn
Autumn-Loxley chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Seems like it's about sex to me. Just sayin'.