Reviews for Rebellion
MagellinaFluffQueen chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hmm... I'll be honest, I don't really like this one as much. IDK why, usually I love rebel type thingys. But it seemed forced, or something. Sorry, but I'm allowed to do that, since we're sisters. Also, expect a flood of reviews, I'm reviewing all your stuff tonight.
Ebony Riddle-Black chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
I'm angry at my dad almost every day, and that's how I turned into a rebel 3

I think that I'm gonna read the rest of your songs now.. the two I read by now are really awesome
Penmaster51 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
At first CMD, I was going to put in quotations my favorite parts after I read it the first time. Realizing I didn't read it thoroughly enough (because I have Skip-Reading syndrome XD), I had to wait some time before I could attack this again.

And I can't put my faves into quotes. Because that would mean I would be putting the whole song into this itsy-bitsy review box. Oh yeah, I'm that smooth with my compliments (lol XD).

I absolute love it because it's very well written and to the point- and when you whisper it to yourself (yes, I was xD) it's very catchy to my ears and I loved it since then. But I can say I do like these lines (from beginning of song to end):

"Sharpie on her jeans, ink on her skin; She's dreaming of her coming win"

"Victory; She takes the stage tonight; Victory; Standing up for her right"

"It's a Rebellion! against the world; All of them against one girl; The Rebel's gonna die; She can't win this fight"

"The Rebel girl, she is there, inside of me...She's got a battle plan...My destiny's is in her hands"

Now I shall go review-crazy on your other songs. You also inspired me to post (yes another; I know you read "A Day Like No Other" before ;P) a MUSE-inspired (who else? lol) song. It took a while but I was able to get the song... shorter than originally XD

Love it. Favoriting it. Keep 'em going, CMD, they're amazing!

Yours truly, Penn
Autumn-Loxley chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
It's very "teenage angst". At least it's well written teenage angst.