Reviews for An Unconventional Proposal
bubublacz chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
hahaha this was fun :D
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was so funny I almost exploded laughing. It's so obvious Jess is supposed to have the ring but she can't figure that out!
PermanentNewGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
its absolute amazing i luaghed up a bloody lung!of corse if somebody propse to me like this id most likely do the exact same thing
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i love this...'nuff said!lol
letsdancewhilethiscityburns chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Addoorable :D
elma chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
aww no! she was really funny! i can't believe she did that, it would've seemed way too unrealistic but i think his reaction made it more believable. moreover, her rant at the end about brides was really funny :)

yes, by the way, i'm reading a bunch of your one-shots. so be prepared for reviews :D
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Completely adorable.
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loved the story!

It's too cute to not like! :)

But something I picked up on.. The title is "An Unconventional Proposal" but in the story, at the very top of the page, there is a typo where you've titled it "An Unconvential Proposal"
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
omg i luv luv luv ur ending! it's so random n cute! *squeals* i wish i could 'favouritist' u instead of juz favourite!
Cookie dough addict chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hey Pinkamoo!

I liked the story, especialy the fact that she doesn't understand that he's proposing to him. Nice idea! )

Oh! And don't beat yourself up for the title, it's not that bad.

Keep writing please!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So I totally read this... and I thought i reviewed it.. but I didn't.. and I should be going to sleep, considering there is a wedding tomorrow (my aunt's) and I really need the sleep. I've been so snappy today because of me not having enough sleep. Although when I got your reply for your other story, it made it smile.

Okay back to the actually review. I actually have a feeling that this would happen in real life. And when you said that he sounded amused, I could totally see his face being so.. amused about this. I would totally love to see this happen to someone in real life. I think it would be such a cute story to tell and that you could actually say that you actually witnessed something like that.

Love the story!

P.S. Eh, if we get our studying in, and keep decent grades, then we are entitled to our out lite of happiness. Although.. procrastination is a disease that is almost impossible to beat haha
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OMG! I totally love this! I love the female protagonist's personality - how she's so full of life and how humorous she can be, and make him up to be really, really hot!;)
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
*rolling on floor laughing*. twas adorable.
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ha hah! I loved this, especially when she had no clue that he was proposing to her and decided that they had to go back to the film store right then. Her take-charge attitude was priceless. Great one-shot!

starlit x sky chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
No don't re-write this! Tis awesome the way it is! Totally loved it, especially how she was no naive. Tres cute!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »