Reviews for An Unconventional Proposal
bubublacz chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
hahaha this was fun :D
Felix Golden chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
This was so funny I almost exploded laughing. It's so obvious Jess is supposed to have the ring but she can't figure that out!
PermanentNewGirl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
its absolute amazing i luaghed up a bloody lung!of corse if somebody propse to me like this id most likely do the exact same thing
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i love this...'nuff said!lol
letsdancewhilethiscityburns chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Addoorable :D
elma chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
aww no! she was really funny! i can't believe she did that, it would've seemed way too unrealistic but i think his reaction made it more believable. moreover, her rant at the end about brides was really funny :)

yes, by the way, i'm reading a bunch of your one-shots. so be prepared for reviews :D
Single White Rose chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Completely adorable.
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Loved the story!

It's too cute to not like! :)

But something I picked up on.. The title is "An Unconventional Proposal" but in the story, at the very top of the page, there is a typo where you've titled it "An Unconvential Proposal"
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
omg i luv luv luv ur ending! it's so random n cute! *squeals* i wish i could 'favouritist' u instead of juz favourite!
Cookie dough addict chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hey Pinkamoo!

I liked the story, especialy the fact that she doesn't understand that he's proposing to him. Nice idea! )

Oh! And don't beat yourself up for the title, it's not that bad.

Keep writing please!
Ngoc1231 chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
So I totally read this... and I thought i reviewed it.. but I didn't.. and I should be going to sleep, considering there is a wedding tomorrow (my aunt's) and I really need the sleep. I've been so snappy today because of me not having enough sleep. Although when I got your reply for your other story, it made it smile.

Okay back to the actually review. I actually have a feeling that this would happen in real life. And when you said that he sounded amused, I could totally see his face being so.. amused about this. I would totally love to see this happen to someone in real life. I think it would be such a cute story to tell and that you could actually say that you actually witnessed something like that.

Love the story!

*Ngoc1231*

P.S. Eh, if we get our studying in, and keep decent grades, then we are entitled to our out lite of happiness. Although.. procrastination is a disease that is almost impossible to beat haha
AfterPartyFiasco chapter 1 . 7/25/2010
OMG! I totally love this! I love the female protagonist's personality - how she's so full of life and how humorous she can be, and Simon...you make him up to be really, really hot!;)
xEchoxInfernox chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
*rolling on floor laughing*. twas adorable.
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Ha hah! I loved this, especially when she had no clue that he was proposing to her and decided that they had to go back to the film store right then. Her take-charge attitude was priceless. Great one-shot!

Cassandra
starlit x sky chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
No don't re-write this! Tis awesome the way it is! Totally loved it, especially how she was no naive. Tres cute!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »