Reviews for Xiliant
Keelin N chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
"my thoughts were a bit braver than I really was" You have such great little insights into Sophia's character. I feel as if I already know her! This is going to sound extremely weird but I hope it makes sense. Okay here is goes: I find Jamie and Sophia's interactions to be very dynamic in the sense that Jamie's remarks are rude and demeaning, but he forms them in such away it makes him appear mature and superior. Whereas Sophia's remarks seem to spurt out of her mouth before she has time to process them so they come off as immature. I really like this dynamic! Don't know why exactly...its just different.
Keelin N chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I liked the mixed in humor it was a nice contrast to the 'muted' moment when she first saw the Cooper brothers. Also that moment was described really well. I too felt like the world around me was muted when I read it. Not to say the rest wasn't up to par because really it was all excellent but that moment in particular stuck out for me. Oh and another great scene was between Jamie and Sophia in art class. They were so blunt with each other. It wasn't what I was expecting and I'm grateful for the surprise! I do have one little little nitpicky think to ask: did you mean to write 'haft' instead of 'have'? Sophia says: "...you don't haft to repay me or anything..." Anyway just wondering...

Moving onto the next chapter now!
Hailey chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I think this was really cool, not too fast, not too slow. Update again please!