Reviews for And In The End, I Said Goodbye
Brievel chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
Cheers to you, for putting into such practical, simple, honest words what most girls drag out forever, for putting into words exactly what I felt since I saw him kissing another girl. Mine was a spring fling, all one-sided (although every so often the creep pops up, just to remind me of his existence,) but the day I met my best friend, he was dust in the wind.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
What was his name? ! There r so many werewolves 2 chose from! I wish u narrowed it down some:P
ryse chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
This is the kind of story (I imagine) a lot of girls relate to - but don't really have the heart to articulate it nor read it.

It's quite beautiful, really.
HoPELeSS.RoMaNTiiC chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Thank you. It is incredibly brave of you to put up such a personal and heartfelt piece and I am so glad I had the opportunity to read it. Life can definitely hit hard at times can't it?

One thing though, have you found that keeping a piece of yourself really stops you from falling all the way or that if your meant to fall in love with someone it will just happen? How do you even separate a part of yourself anyway? That's something i've always had trouble with and I always wonder how people do it.

This piece is beautifully written, infact I find that I am more a fiction reader than a memoirs reader but I found it to be so good that I will definitely we reading more of your works, personal experiences and fiction. Great job )
LillieS chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
That was scary good. I can't really relate to it since I'm just young, but I know I will in the future and even though I've read stories like this, I will make the same mistake you once did. You see, I'm the kind of person who will never "learn" until I've been through it, unfortunatley. But I hope I'll be like you and learn from it.
JeanneLaska chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This was really touching and well articulated.

I've read what you think about dating/sex, apparently we do not agree at all. :) Nevermind. I still feel the same way that you do; every boyfriend I've had, and every one-night stand has left me with this feeling of thankfulness, because a lesson's been learnt (which doesn't imply that a mistake has been committed, though, for it can be pure new knowledge). I truly admire anyone who gets it right the first time, but I'm a girl for second chances. I've learnt to accept that: next time may not be the right time, but it's always one step closer.

I can totally feel your hurt about how the friendship broke. For me, that is the worst part, and the only thing that's ever got me heartbroken: friendship lost, whether due to break-up or unrequited feelings. If you cannot even be a friend to someone, how could you be fool enough to think you could be more? But I'm off topic and rambling about myself. ;)
Genato chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
i love it,more so because it's true. i can relate in not putting your heart out there for just anyone to stomp on. thanks for a wonderful read.
KATE-tastrophe chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Broke my heart :c I can relate. :\

Im amazed at how well you wrote this story. It wasnt exaggerated unlike most stories Ive read about heartbreak, about excruciating pain. *rolls eyes* lol
sunnybunny17 chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
This was amazing, inspirational, wonderful. I really love your attitude toward it and you did absolutely great with how you wrote your past feelings. The pain, the heartbreak, and the bittersweetness... I felt it all.

It breaks my heart to know it's true, but I consider you brave and strong. Just out of curiousity, I was wondering: how old were you when this happened?

Incredible biography!

Love,

Brooke
Bethie M. W chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This was wonderful. I just got through reading some of your blog and favorited Sweet Ireland Air to keep for later and I couldn't help but be drawn to this, too. Usually I don't read autobiographical things because they're either full of melodramatic self pity or just plain uninteresting. But I put aside Harry Potter and my own writing to read this all the way through. ;) There's so much I can relate to in this and I'm really glad you chose to share your story. I'm extremely excited by your blog and the knowledge that there are more like-minded ladies out there who believe in waiting on the Lord and have the courage to speak their mind about it in a vastly different culture.

I look forward to reading more from you!
LoveBlissfully chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Honestly and truthfully I bawled my eyes out and afterwards felt bitter towards the male species for how un-observant they can be. But I truly liked this one-shot and it kind of reminds me of myself.
TheRushingRadiancexx chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
You know what? I really admire you for this. I think it's amazing that you were able to learn from this, to come out not bitter and vengeful but accepting and grateful. I really wish there were more people out there like you :) One day, you're going to meet the right guy and fall in love because God has a plan for you. You'll just have to wait for it to take place.
123HSMluver chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
This was AMAZING. I don't know what else to say, other than GOOD JOB. You did an awesome job of portraying how you felt. Amazing :)
XpheonixrisingX chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Wow, this was sad but uplifting all at the same time. I just want you to know that by the end of the story I had very little respect for that boy. I don't know if you'll agree, but it almost seems like he strung you along, then found someone "better" and dropped you. To be honest, I hate people like that, but it seems silly to hate someone I've never met. Anyways, I'm positive you'll find someone much better than him in the future. :)
xXShadowKisserXx chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
awe , This story is sad , and it breaks my heart that it happens to be true .