Reviews for Blue
shonee.mccord chapter 15 . 9/16/2014
Thanks so much for sharing this story. I really like where you went with it. Some of the mystery surrounding Ashton (really what made him interesting) disappeared when the story was told from his POV in that one chapter, and the proceeding chapters, but that wasn't too distracting.

I'm glad that you stuck with your guns about not having Mama and Jack make up. That wouldn't just be so wrong, and not everyone HAS to make up in stories. It doesn't happen in real life, and it seems infuriatingly out of place in fiction, sometimes.

Anyway, I hope to check out more of your stories in the future.
ScarletFBL
rockspapersnscissors chapter 15 . 4/21/2014
So cute- but I wish the Mom's story could've ended on a happier note! :7

Overall, I loved it, great job! :D

-RPS
tre chapter 15 . 2/8/2014
I can't believe I've never reviewed this fic! I found it like 2 years ago and it has been one of my favorite fictions ever! I love this story and I've reread it a bunch of times. I love this fic and I wish there was more of your work on your profile. Literally, I don't know how to express how much I love this fic and the characters you made.
ramblingrobin chapter 15 . 2/4/2014
I enjoyed this story, though I wanted more. :)
ramblingrobin chapter 8 . 2/4/2014
That was yay!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/12/2013
This is an interesting concept, but I suggest watching your spelling and grammar a bit more. Other than that, I am really enjoying this story.
smashthat chapter 15 . 8/10/2013
It wad short and sweet. The whole Eli havin babies kinda throw me,but I was ok after a while. I really enjoyed it.
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
This story is soooo cute xD
Are you going to make a story about Faelyn?
Muse4urheart chapter 2 . 4/7/2013
Awww so cute 3
"Story time?"
CoolCreep chapter 15 . 3/26/2013
Cute story!
morningstorm70 chapter 15 . 3/15/2013
The only thing I can say is AWWW.
wish he had mores pups though
Guest chapter 15 . 11/24/2012
: )
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2012
Loved this story so much...had a terrific time reading it.
EtherealBlue chapter 15 . 9/28/2012
Ali & Ashton are really sweet & Mamma is great lol It's a nice story :)
littlemslondon chapter 15 . 9/3/2012
I really did love this story, however, I felt a little underwhelmed at the end. I kind of feel like you had some ideas, but then just decided to leave them out. I hope you'll be writing again. I will definitely be looking out for more of your fics!
95 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »