Reviews for Blue
BGPearl chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
This story is amazing ! I absolutely love it and the writer of course :)!
runaway sheet chapter 15 . 8/1/2012
The story is completely amazing. One of those slice-of-life but not full-of-drama types. M-preg usually keeps me away but I liked the matter of factness about your story. Glad I read it. So worth it. Makes complete sense that Elena (feels odd not to call her Mama) and Jack didn't get together despite the longing. Too much in their past. Ahhh, it was so well done.

Eli and Ashton are a very sweet couple and I totally enjoyed their simple love. Nicely done. The bit about Elena's pack being murdered and her exacting revenge was unexpected but definitely not over-the-top.

Soooo...you writing anything new anytime soon? :)
Sayure chapter 15 . 5/10/2012
I like to read a long good story, and this is one of those I'll prefer it long. Good story thanks
WhyWeWashTheWindows chapter 15 . 5/4/2012
This story was so sweet. I almost didn't read it, but I'm glad I did now. I want to see more of them and of their daughter :)
R. Ficst chapter 15 . 3/27/2012
pretty fun read : )
coco.munchies chapter 15 . 8/17/2011
This story had a lovely easy flow. I agree with one of the reviewers that the 1st chapter gears the reader up for a more elaborate plot, but the rest of the story is still well-written and very interesting. Elijah's seemingly more feminine role is justified by the fact that he is a bearer and not just a male wolf. Also, there is more than one type of gay man in existence. Just because he was more nurturing did not make him seem womanly.
KayleeJohn chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
But i think the fear/rape scene was good!
MasterTLA chapter 15 . 4/4/2011
Awe! That was adorable! YAY! But they need more babies! :D :D
Abrasive chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
First chapter excellent: displayed genuine consideration regarding format, characterisation, setting, etc. Unfortunately, went downhill from there. Very little character development, plot became flat, spelling mistakes (e.g. "two" instead of "too"), cliche ending. Worst of all: Eli could have been female, would have had no effect on plot. Point of slash fiction is TWO MALES, not one male and one male who takes on female ("mothering") role. Displays disappointing lack of understanding of homosexuality/homosexual relationships. Pity, since it started out so promising.
SerialAuthor chapter 15 . 1/23/2011
This was a good read, and had just a couple mistakes in writing that could easily be fixed.
Teldra chapter 15 . 1/21/2011
I enjoyed this :)
tavvylovesreading chapter 15 . 12/31/2010
AWESOMENESS! PLEASE UPDATE!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 15 . 12/21/2010
I really liked this. Though I feel it worth mentioning that with the whole birthing thing (as in how it's going to work)steeped in secrece, I couldn't help but stray toward wondering if it would be similar to hoe Haeina give birth. (if you don't get my meaning go ahead and look it up it's actualy really interesting) Also I'd like to mention that I think a back story about 'mamas' time with the humans and Jack would be great. I'd really like to see how thing went, and what happened at the inn. Till then many well wishes and good luck toward your stories. Much anime love ~bye bye~
Yuka Koyomi chapter 15 . 12/13/2010
:3 A sweet story that had me smiling all the way. :D

Ashton is a good guy and deserves a mate like Elijah. Eli must be lucky to have such a caring mate.

Eli is always curious about stuff but I don't blame him. I'm curious too. :)

I don't hate Mama at all through out the story. She's a nice person and always have her reasons.

Well, this fiction is definitely one of my favourites!

If only I could ask for more, please?

Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us readers~!
Wicked Neko chapter 15 . 11/9/2010
So good! This was exactly what I was looking for!

And such a cute ending, too! :D
95 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »