Reviews for Blue
ayune01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
thanks for the fic.

i like the way you describe the scenario. really clear and simple.

looking forward for more.
Rawr chapter 15 . 8/22/2010
I, personally, am glad Mama and Jack did not make up.

That imbecilic asshole. I was hoping he would come back and get his ass shot.

...

But that's just me haha.

Anyways, your story was very well written and intriquing. Oh, and the sex was hot haha. I look forward to reading more from you :)
Dreaming Maya chapter 15 . 8/20/2010
I don't think Mama should forgive Jack either! Eli's the best; I love him. When Ashton doesn't want him; I'll have him. Which means never. his feels like their should be a sequel, I don't know why, since the ending is fine, and their doesn't seem to be a lot of loose ends ... Oh well! Good story, very good story.
Insanity's Genius chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Awesome story! D
NoodleNation chapter 15 . 8/3/2010
Loved your story! Just one question though. Did Eli give birth through his penis hole? -cringes-
xoxlizzie chapter 15 . 7/31/2010
Exellent story, I loved it :)
Wayy to lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Sweet start, I can wait to read the next chapters
FM Radio chapter 15 . 7/28/2010
You didn't explain how he gave birth! YOU MUST DO THIS! Now I feel compelled to know! haha
FM Radio chapter 9 . 7/28/2010
Zompocalypse? Armadillo?
FM Radio chapter 8 . 7/28/2010
I know I'll probably find out in the next few chapters, but I don't understand how HE will get pregnant. How will he give birth? I don't understand! I try thinking about it and my brain just flits around before holding up a "DOES NOT COMPUTE" sign. haha
xoxlizzie chapter 1 . 7/27/2010
Excellent first chapter! I am excited to see what happens!
mimori101 chapter 15 . 7/20/2010
What a beautiful story, it's definitely going in my favorites.
The Spirit Writer chapter 15 . 7/16/2010
This was such a good story!
Raiya-shi chapter 15 . 7/15/2010
Thanks for the up, highly entertaining story... I really wanted Jack and Mama to make up actually... hoping he would explain he had wanted to keep Eli when he was a baby, not as a trophy though... Oh well... YAY for pup! thanks for the up!
charisstoma chapter 15 . 7/14/2010
Faelyn is a beautiful name. More then ever they need to stay close to Mama. What do two male wolves know about raising a daughter? *smile*

Thank you.