Reviews for DarkBlood
Guest chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
No... Mooooore!
meghanstanley chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
i love this! please finish it!
Amazing Fuzzy Llamas chapter 13 . 4/2/2013
Ultimate L-O-V-E! AMAZING STORY! LOVE IT! 3 3 3

LOVELOVELOVEEEEEEE!
Neurotic Meanderings chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Oh I just finished chapter two! I love what you've started on. Line two, "What did this Devin character didn't have" - sentence was the only jarring part and only really stood out because it's right there in at the top.

But I am enjoying where it's going and what you have written so far.

I'm so glad Nueravinci sent me here to read what you've written. It's great stuff.
ana chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
Please please update I absolutely love this story its so different then the cliche love stories and it just captivates the reader to want to read more..please update!
IWriteWhatIFeel27 chapter 13 . 12/28/2011
There are some parts where I got confused but anyway...I totally love this story!According to it's awesomeness this story should have had more than 200 reviews by now! Although I haven't been reviewing by every chapter and I do feel guilty. I think this story should be known and famous. Update soon! I love this story!
Neuravinci chapter 13 . 12/26/2011
Hahah YES!

I esp. liked: "He stopped short and whipped me around until I was facing him. His eyes were gone, replaced with the burning sockets of fire that I knew too well. "Us doesn't exist anymore!" He snarled. His words doubled , his voice mixing in with his demonic voice, his true voice. For Devin was nothing more than a vessel. Temptation on two legs while his demonic form, something that was never seen to no ones eyes, remained dormant, bubbling inside him waiting for him to get angry enough so it could be unleashed"

really nice imagery and emotionality there :)

One thing thouh-I can't seem to really believe that she owuld tell her daghter, who is a teen, you have to help "mommy" mommy sounds too young lol

Update more! and soon!
Beggingr chapter 12 . 9/29/2011
I really fell in love with this story you really write awesome when it comes to sexy devin and his girlfriend I can imagine everything so please give us more! Why the torture?
Reader chapter 12 . 9/28/2011
Damn this story rocks I can't wait till you upload. You better be happy cus I stayed up till 12:00 reading nd I have to wake up at 5:00 for school. Hope you update!
Chezaru chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
AWESOME!
TheSummertimeBlues chapter 12 . 8/15/2011
Moar. Moar! MOAR! I demand moar! Lol. I really like this story, a lot. Its cute and i love witches!
For midnights with you chapter 12 . 8/6/2011
It might not seem like it, but your writing style really is improving and changing :)

It used to be a lot more forced and awkward, but now your writing flows (even if you do occasionally mess up the your/ you're rule :P )

But I'd feel really privileged if you'd let me Beta Read (not just because I'd get to see the next chapter before other people!). If you don't already have one, PM me and I'll happily be your Beta :)

-For midnights with you
IWriteWhatIFeel27 chapter 12 . 8/5/2011
Awwwww,man!Why stop there?I was getting into it!Well,hey at least I reviewed,right?Then you can update faster!This is so exciting!
ASDFGHJKL chapter 12 . 8/2/2011
I seriously am in love with this story!

I even re-read it because I thought this story was that GREAT.

Please keep writing, you're such a great writer! :)

AWESOME JOB! :D
Sorry can't login. Won't letme chapter 12 . 8/1/2011
So, this story is pretty good. As a reader I just have to give you one tip to improve your writing:

Try and smooth out the scenes. Frequently in your story it seems to take 180• turn on like 2 seconds. To the point where I have to stop and think for a second.

For example it was like one second they met their future kids and the next they were Apperently engaged and getting married. It felt like that needed to be explained more. I felt like them falling in love happened to strangely to ever really be believable. I know that this is Fanfiction, and the genre for your story is supernatural. Totally understand that, supernatural is my favorite genre. But something like that I felt needed to explained-more expanded on or something. Maybe if it was more ex I think if you worked on smoothing the transitions instead of it feeling like I'm also stopping and having to think 'okay what just happened'. That question is good in some instances not every chapter though.

I love your story, and I'm no way a writer myself, im simply an avid reader trying to give advice from a readers perspective.

I hope you dont take me as a basher. Just trying to give you good advice to improve your writing.

P.S. Sorry for any spelling mistakes. I'm on my iPhone and therefore, it's spelling can be WAY off. Autocorrect sucks sometimes... And I may have repeated something too. It's hard to go back and read it and I kept getting interuppted.

Excited for next chapter please get it up soon!
88 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »