Reviews for Gum Wrapper Confessionals
chikuwa chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
... wow. That was one of the best one-shots I've read in a long time. This is so down-to-earth, relatable, and realistic. At the same time, it makes me so happy inside. I love your writing style and your work is great- I can't wait to read your next story! :)
futureauthor852 chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Aw! That was the most adorable thing I have read for a very long time! How cute; I loved it. Great job... :)

~Angela
tea.bags chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Good story...like the ending :)
T chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Cute. I like the fact that there wasn't some epic poorly written make-out scene at the end.

Good Work!
WhenItRains chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Reading this made me feel ridiculously untalented. I don't have a high opinion of my writing in the first place, but when I read something like this, something that's almost perfect...well, it makes my writing look amateurish and lame. Oh, wait, it is. I just haven't had anything good enough to compare it to until now.

Seriously, I absolutely love this. Your writing flowed beautifully, your word choice was amazing, and the story was fantastic. I especially love the ending. Mostly because all he does is touch her hand and it's almost perfect enough for her. FictionPress gets too many of the "shove me against a locker and demand I make out with him" endings or whatnot. It was extremely refreshing to read this.
barelyamiable chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
This is just so simple and lovely. And that much more realistic. I really enjoyed this. :)
NarniaRiddle chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
Realistic, unique, honest, and PERFECT. Absolutely perfect. Well done.
DreamingInNewYork chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
this was BEYOND cute! Seriously, I loved it.
LittleMissMurdered chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Cute. (: Strange, but cute. Unique, too, which is a big up in my part.
Pretty Girls Make Graves chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
This was adorable and incredibly well written. I think Jude is a wonderful character because people can easily relate to her. It's also a unique idea for a one-shot. I love that she puts the gum in the wrapper - no one would ever think to open a gummy wrapper for secrets!
Annalise Farran chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I love this. And I honestly can't say why. It's hard to put my finger on. Maybe it's the fact that she called him Henry Bishop throughout the story, or maybe that it's the fact that Jude is so relatable. Maybe it's how there's no "definite" ending. I just really think this was brilliant.

-Annalise.
lazzagna chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This was sensational. Truly, I loved it. Your writing style is funny and charismatic. This was short and sweet but not sickly-so. Bravo. I'll continue reading your stuff :)
42 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3