Reviews for Code Purple
Smartgirl94 chapter 3 . 6/10/2013
Man this is good, but if I were her I would have pull away and slapped him and stormed off lol. Please update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 2 . 6/1/2013
Damn that boy lol, I would have put that boy in this place lol. Please update soon :D
HeirOfHufflepuff chapter 10 . 4/24/2013
just saying, in California, we don't have Chick-Fill-as. At least none in the Bay Area. (San Francisco) Just saying. if you changed it, (though i highly doubt it) we have lots of starbucks.
RubyRed22 chapter 21 . 3/17/2013
Ugh, I am so lazy and I actually considered not reviewing, but just couldn't do that to you! This story was so different than expected, but I absolutely loved it! I loved the concept of it; I've never read a story about a female teacher and male student and you did it so well. I'm sure you don't need me to praise your writing abilities, as I read practically all your stories, but blowing up your ego just a bit can't hurt.

At first I thought that the story was a little too fast-paced - of course, not incredibly - but I thought Ariel's resistance was way too weak and then they got through the 'I love you' stage and then marriage so quickly. I think I realized that maybe it's because they went through a lot in the story, and as a writer you also had to keep it moving so that they could get through everything. And maybe Ariel really was that weak... I mean, she kept egging him on (which I totally thought was unprofessional) and this was also her first job. Young and naïve really were important characteristics about her. You probably didn't realize that the whole story relied a lot on that (or maybe you did)!

If I'm being honest, I think you've written better (in terms of technique), but the plot line and characters of this story were absolutely my favourite! I figure it's because this is your first one? Keep in mind that you are BY FAR better than a lot of other writers here on FictionPress.

This story was seriously hard to put down, and after reading so many stories online, I am now always craving one that can do that to me. Trust me, it gets harder once you've tried almost everything. It was super interesting, and it had just the right amount of action to keep me intrigued and add more depth to the storyline. I'm still wondering why I didn't read it earlier... You always manage to impress me anyways, so I've never had any doubts!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Awesome is what I think of this book so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2013
I love it!
Disgusting chapter 13 . 12/25/2012
I'm concerned for your mental well being. I read this story after not enjoying another story, Breaking Giselle, by you. In both stories the men treat the women like absolute sh_t and then expect to get away with it with an apology? And then they DO get away with it? Not only do the men get away with treating the women like sh_t after using them for sex (in a completely unsexy way both times) but then they apologize and get to have make-up sex in both stories at some point. That's a GREAT message for girls to have such low self respect. *eye roll* I love a story with a dominating man, but characters NEED to have respect for each other or else any attempt at sexiness is ruined. A misogynistic man is not sexy, especially when the girl is hurt in the process. Some girls use men too and in that case, a misogynistic male love (well, just sex) interest is fine, but when the girl puts in effort and emotion, the guy cannot treat her like sh_t and get away with it and get to have her again. Just no. This makes me feel sick to my stomach that people enjoy reading and writing this.
Ally chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
I just finished the first chapter and its awesome. I love it
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
Oh my god you really are stupid aren't you? What the other anonymous was implying was that you based the characters personality on your own. Personally I think you character is a Mary Sue but I got to admit you are a very good writer which is very hard to find these days on fan fiction/fiction sites.
PurgeJuls chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
missyb1988 chapter 21 . 11/7/2012
I absolutely adored this story the story line was intriguing and the twist in it was clever you've got some good talent and I can't wait to check out some of your other stories :) sorry I'm just reviewing I did read this like a few days ago but u got it now :)
zileisoj12 chapter 21 . 9/1/2012
Good story. Thanks
Essandra chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
This story is adorable! I love the ending, I wanted to read more but of course all good things must come to an end. Thanks for the wonderful story, hope you keep writing for us readers sake. Thanks!
Leighton chapter 6 . 8/8/2012
I've gotta say that this is my all time FAVORITE story! Even though he walks out on Ariel... But it is still freakin awesome! I love your stories! Please Publish a novel! I'm (mentally) on my knees begging here!
intercostalspace chapter 21 . 8/5/2012
by the time i read that the medics were really the kidnappers, i skipped all those chapters and went here. sorry, i really got bored reading the action part. i just wanted a love story. otherwise, this was a great fic.
282 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »