Reviews for Code Purple
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
Also wanted to point out if Ariel has a PhD, why aren't students calling her Dr. Brooks? When one acquires a PhD they get the title 'Dr'. Otherwise loving the story.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
I knew this was going to happen and I bet you it's Brody and his friend from the club. How did he get Ariel's number and did they find a spare key card in her apartment after she left him sleeping there?
Guest chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
I'm actually obsessed with this story
Smartgirl94 chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
This is so good and really got interesting lol. Please update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 10 . 5/20/2014
This was an awesome chapter. Please update soon :D
Endlessdreamerxoxo chapter 9 . 3/1/2014
Boys are so stupid sometimes! They have a realization at the worse times or when they are too late.
Smartgirl94 chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
That stupid boy, he just figured it out far too late. I wonder how's going to react when he finds out that she slept with someone else. Please update soon :D
Endlessdreamerxoxo chapter 1 . 12/30/2013
Please update this soon!
Smartgirl94 chapter 8 . 11/21/2013
They both are going g to regret it later on. Please update soon :D
Smartgirl94 chapter 7 . 10/8/2013
That boy can think whatever he wants and that Ariel girl...that was a HUGE no-no girl. Please update soon :d
mandy.l.williams.94 chapter 6 . 8/21/2013
I LOVE IT! I VOTE FOR ANOTHER CHAPTER IMMEDIATELY! Seriously, it's amazing.
Anna Pond chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
UPDATE
UPDATE
UPDATE.
Smartgirl94 chapter 6 . 8/3/2013
This just got serious lol. Please update soon :D
mysorryeyescansee chapter 5 . 7/24/2013
I've always like student/teacher relationships but this is the first story for me where the teacher is a female and the student is a male. I really don't know what to expect but this is so good because every time I finish a chapter all I can say is OMG!
leavesfallingup chapter 5 . 7/18/2013
She just can't seem to keep the guys at bay. At least she is going to try to clear the air with Layton... though proximity seems to be dangerous at the moment
302 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »