Reviews for Tales of El: A Star in Darkness
EtherealBlue chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
This story is like a special treat, that wonderful chocolate you hide for just the right time when you need some sweetness in life. Jale is light & smiles, Garen is love & loyalty. Together they just shine, the best kind of love story...
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
all together, on three...1...2...3..."awwww!"
jayanx chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Words fail me, this was beautiful, and so much more meaningful for having read Iron Butterfly. Knowing what came before gives me a much different perspective on what happened after.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I saw that this poor baby had so few reviews and I just couldn't help myself. Still I must say I was slightly surprised by Garens past, and how quickly the two of them consumated their love. No looking back! ,' I guess... Though again their actions and conversations bring up questions. Like: it wouldn't seem they didn't used birth control their first time together, but their later conversation would suggest that their becoming pregnant is conciously decidable. So, do the rae'lire have bith control or are they actually able to control wether they reliese sperm or eggs for fertalizing or what? I'm confused. X,X' again, much anime love ~bye bye~
fluffycloud chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Awesome! I can totally feel the love!
Elkica chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Jale is quite a force behind his smile and joy, isn't he. I forget that here and there.

And that part with Garen and lizards - it showed Garen's nature so clearly and told how Ja'le could so quickly fall for Garen,

Have you watched Avatar? There they have a greeting: "I see you." which also means I see your soul and that paragraph was like Ja'le saying to Garen, I saw you, from the first moment he lay his eyes on Garen. They saw each other, haven't they, even though fear for Ja'le's well being clouded Garen's eyes a little.

Great story.
BluNyghtLeo chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
O.M.G. such sweetness, such tenderness...and such bluntness! XD I love his parents, even more now, and forever so!
Amethystars chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Awesome story... it really makes a lot of things clearer.
pille-ip chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Thanks! This little glimpse into outside of the temples was really interesting! Plus Garen and Ja'le were intriguing enough characters that I liked since the very first moments I met them reading the Iron Butterfly.