Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
bridgettblah chapter 8 . 8/4/2010
Akward..
Crystalynn chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
Aww how sweet.

Maybe 'perfect' things don't happen in any of our lives. But there's always... magical. :)
Britania Vance chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Oh man. This story just took a turn. Very intense. o_O
Ms Jingleheimer Schmidt chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
:D loved this! It's kinda scary to read though, considering one of my close friends is gay, acts exactly like the main character, and is named Kendall! Deff. can't wait to read more!
Um.Ok chapter 8 . 8/3/2010
Sad face. Where'd Logan go in the story?
Crystalynn chapter 5 . 8/3/2010
This is excellent. You are a very obviously talented writer. :)

I'm sleepy, but if I weren't I'd continue reading all night long. I'll be back. That's a promise.
Um.Ok chapter 7 . 7/26/2010
You scared me for a second! I thought it really was gonna end that way! I was all prepared to go "Lame!" Haha, can't wait for more!
Britania Vance chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
Really touching, but it's so weird knowing how things turn out. Just like Vast Fields! Damn book jacket! Anyway, this scene was really romantic... but as we can see per the last few sentences I'm anxious to see just how differently things turn out, even if I already know ;x
soumiart chapter 7 . 7/25/2010
I read the whole seven chapters in one go! That was amazing, I never actually could think how a gay person actually felt, but it seems like you explain this well in this story. Are you by any matter, gay? If not, my bad.

- Sumi.
no. 1 Chairo chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
The sad sarcastic remarks makes the story realistc, so I like it. It is nice to be reading a biography about someone who relates to relationships. I am looking forward to future chapters.
bridgettblah chapter 7 . 7/24/2010
Ah How romantic
xoLOVEmeWITHnoRESTRICTIONSxo chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Aww, this is awesome :) I wish I could get my first girlfriend, but, She dosnt feel the same way. Ah well, really good story, its written quite well. CAnt wait to read more :))
bridgettblah chapter 6 . 7/13/2010
Aww thats soo romantic! I just loved your Im not perfect speach . How cute!
bridgettblah chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
Aw xD
Um.Ok chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
Aw, ha. I love this so much and it's so cute. Please continue with this.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »