Reviews for Kings and Pawns
Raina chapter 27 . 11/30/2014
Update please, I'm REALLY liking this story!
Guest chapter 15 . 2/1/2014
ugh I hate Paul. he's not worth it sorry
Guest chapter 8 . 2/1/2014
ew I hate Paul please don't
MileyRowling chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
I loved this!
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 27 . 1/10/2014
Wonderful update! You always amaze me with your knowledge of the Tudor court and the politics of love. Combined with those two things, you have created a very realistic story here with only a few grammar issues and very few typos. You do a wonderful job explaining what is going on and why it is as well as having a good old romance going. Margaret could have been right from history with the way your present her. Nice work and keep it up!
YoungSongtress chapter 27 . 1/9/2014
So Madge is in charge now, yes! I cant wait to see how things go with a baby
Tricorvus chapter 26 . 12/15/2013
I just love this. When you finish, may I make copy to have on my bookshelves? Oh and you left the r out of "fine linen shirt". lol
Great stuff!
Rock on!
Tricorvus chapter 25 . 12/15/2013
Wow, this is great. The inner workings of royalty, and their minds. And how different things are with a boy living a few years longer... I love "what if's" like this :D
Rock on!
romanovhistory chapter 26 . 12/8/2013
you need to update! this is excellent :)
YoungSongtress chapter 26 . 11/9/2013
Paul's back? Oh lawd
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
I really enjoyed reading this chapter! The plot seems to be really picking up. This seems really accurate to. It makes me feel like I am actually in the era. Great work!
MileyRowling chapter 26 . 11/5/2013
Good update!
CrazyCowgirl101 chapter 25 . 10/7/2013
OH MY GOSH. I just have to say that I LOVE THIS. :) I am a huge fan of this time period and I love your accuracy to the period! Update soon!
YoungSongtress chapter 25 . 10/4/2013
The triumphant return begins...
MileyRowling chapter 25 . 10/2/2013