Reviews for Kings and Pawns
Great job!
YoungSongtress chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
I love this chapter :)
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 24 . 8/14/2013
Nice work on this chapter! I think you did the wedding night very well.
YoungSongtress chapter 23 . 8/12/2013
Queen Margret awww. Name their first daughter Elizabeth _
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
I liked this chapter. I wish the wedding scene was a little longer though.
MileyRowling chapter 23 . 8/7/2013
Great job!
MileyRowling chapter 22 . 8/2/2013
Great work!
YoungSongtress chapter 22 . 7/24/2013
YAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I love the way you write this. Your writing is above reproach. 8marries your story
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
I don't see how you keep all of the Court members straight. I would have them so mixed up if I was writing this. I can't even keep track of them when I'm reading historical fiction. :) Great work!
Tineill chapter 21 . 7/13/2013
This story is really good, do you plan to continue?
YoungSongtress chapter 21 . 7/12/2013
You're going to kill me by not updating this. This is my favorite story on the site and I get disappointed when I see that you haven't updated this :( I'd really like for you to read and review on of mine as well. I love this!
Guest chapter 20 . 6/4/2013
OMG good. I can so see this. It just makes perfect sense, all of it, and you easily write as well as Phillippa Gregory.
Rock on
Tricorvus chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
Oh effing excellent! Good girl, Margie, to remind him how a casual light word could end in a headless woman. Boy I can't wait to see where you'll take this. To the first child? Further? I like the Anne of Cleves interaction. She was mispainted and misjudged in history, I think.
Why does nobody ever tell us WHAT the bawdy jests and remarks were ?
Rock on
AlysonSerenaStone chapter 21 . 6/4/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter and I can't wait for the next one.
Ani Damascus chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I Loooooove this so far and can't wait to see if she ends up with Paul or Edward... I kinda hope it'll be Edward, but only cause Paul was sort of cheating.
93 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »