Reviews for She And Him
xxFlutterStutterBOOMBOOMxx chapter 2 . 10/5/2010
It's good, I like it... Oh, God, I'm not helpful at all, am I?
The.Wings.On.Her.Back chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
You think this is pathetic? I must admit it is a little corny.. But it's really good for a first shot! It reads a lot like a poem, though. You do realise that it would be a bit awkward (and very corny) if you continued the rest of the story as just straight writing, not in the this sort of poetic fashion? If you do any more, I think that it should be in the same one-line spacing format. I like it how you've capitalised Boy, Girl, She, Him, etc. It's especially effective in the first chapter, where it makes it look as if 'Him' is almost like her God, her sole purpose for living (which I'm sure he is). Some of your sentences in the first chapter could be joined, because it's almost as if there's one different subject per line, but in some cases it's one subject per two lines, and it's a little inconsistent. I don't believe this is as bad as you thought it was. Well, it's readable, anyway. I don't know how high your expectations are. Keep having a go at it.
Arctic Shadow chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
I don't feel as sorry for the guy as I did for the girl...but I do understand he has a hard life. Having all of that done to him...losing a mother and not trusting anyone. Trust is a hard thing to come by and I like how you've portrayed him.

And, it would seem that the boy must feel something for the girl.

I realy another chapter now. :)

Another great chapter Fang.
Arctic Shadow chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I loved it. It was full of complete awesomeness. It was romantic and you really pulled it off well. I feel sorry for that girl and I wish she could get that boy.

Well done. Is there any chance of some more installments for this of is it just a oneshot?

If there is a chance then please, keep writing.