Reviews for Married to Geeks: Sequel to Band Geeks Are Hot
kaymarjay chapter 39 . 3/19
The feels cannot handle what is going down. Can't wait until the next update; hopefully soon!
Koreyjr chapter 39 . 3/6
I really wish you would add some more to this story. It's been so long!
elizabeth73 chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
Fantastic Story! The characters are well written. It feels like they could just jump off the page and come to life. I really liked Callen in the previous story, but she doesn't seem to have matured much over time. I would love to see her make things right with Mad and be able to have a good relationship with him. Nate seems to be the only one she really listens to, so maybe he will talk to Callen and open her eyes to the how childish she is acting. Hopefully becoming a mom will help her grow up a lot. I can't wait to see how she and Nate are as new parents and how Nate handles the birth of the baby. I am hoping for a little drama around that situation. :)
Splendid89 chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love this story esp when maddie realised dat callen is a manipulative self centred bitch,doesnt she want maddie to be hapy she just all d guys attention to be on her only even wen shes in luv with nate only dat is seifishness,i dont think its pregnancy hormone cus she was like dat b4 she became pregnant,i like Nora and Josh update soon
luv4jake chapter 38 . 6/23/2013
I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more soon. I'm almost caught up yay! Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 37 . 6/23/2013
Jackson is a douche but Maddox handled him so take that Jackson. What's up with Jenn she seems to have a few secrets? I enjoyed this chapter and I look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 36 . 6/23/2013
Nora has really grown on me. She loves and protects these guys especially her family. I like her although she can get evil which I like as well. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more soon. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 35 . 6/23/2013
I loved that Nate showed he had some balls after all and stayed for dinner although he will pay for that later lol. I'm glad Maddie is happy and starting to recognize he should and can be happy I agree with Nate. I enjoyed this chapter and look forward to reading more soon like in a couple of minutes lol. Until next time.
luv4jake chapter 34 . 6/23/2013
I love that Maddie finally told Callen off she effing deserved it just saying. I can't wait to see what happens next. I apologize for taken so long to read this update but the good thing is I can read and review the next chapters yay! Until next time.
AdooreKhwab chapter 39 . 6/18/2013
Gah. I felt that this chapter was shitty. Or maybe that is just me. I just couldn't wait to finish what I actually thought was the end of this story. Clearly, I was in denial. I hope this isn't the calm before the storm (an extremely shit chapter that will make me drop this story). I hope this is the hurricane before a rainbow. I am really hoping that this story will get better. I know you are a good author. Some of chapters are evidence of that. I just think that you are going through a rough time and are having trouble expressing yourself. Good luck. Hope things work out :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 38 . 6/18/2013
You story really is getting draggy. I was almost at the point of dropping it but I kept telling myself that there are only 39 chapters. Seems like I was wrong.
AdooreKhwab chapter 36 . 6/18/2013
I agree with Nora. Callen is going to be the end of the band. I REALLY hope she mends her ways cos I don't want the band to break up. I don't want anyone to leave. What was that comment Josh made about Yoko? I didn't understand it.
AdooreKhwab chapter 30 . 6/17/2013
Just wanna say that, from the way you are writing, you are portraying Callen as a jealous bitch and a control freak. You are portraying her as a spoiled brat who just CANNOT stand the thought of someone NOT liking her. Hell, I am starting to hate her. Maybe, I already DO hate her. Firat, she went ballistic over Kara, then Nora and now Savannah. I feel this is just RIDICULOUS of her. I think she will blow a casket if she finds out about what is happening at the end of this chapter.
AdooreKhwab chapter 26 . 6/17/2013
I think this was The BESTEST chapter so far cos something actually happened & it didn't take an eternity to occur. Good job :)
AdooreKhwab chapter 23 . 6/17/2013
The last part almost got me crying. And yes, I agree, Callen is fucking spoiled. I dont know why I didnt realise it earlier but thinking back, I saw myself coming towards this epiphany anyways.
551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »