Reviews for To Say Yes or Say No: A Jumbo Sized Proposal
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
cute:D
Acrimony27 chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Man, I read this and I saw that video clip, y'know, of basically this story. Thank you for making me happy that they had a happily ever after after all.
theKnobblyKneedWriter chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
OH MY GOD THAT WAS UNBELEIVEABLY, UNFORGIVABLY ADORABLE.
tickle.me.blue32 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Simply put, this was adorable! This cute little one-shot made me smile and thanks so much for sharing it with us :P. I found it accidentally and I'm so glad that I got to read it because it was exactly what I wanted to read :P. Amazing job!
Hazelnut Romance chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
the poor guy. glad it worked out though )
AngelsXDevils chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I liked this story too much to not write a review.

Its absolutely adorable! :3
i am a girl chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
i love it!:D
Power Rangers chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I love Baseball, anyway that was an awesome one shot. Maggie was really realistic and I really liked her.

.nell.
Emedea chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Oh my God! This is so cute and sweet and amazing! I absolutely love this! Neil is so perfect! I love how Maggie and Neil interact, even after Maggie runs out on his proposal. Great job!
CassandraRose526 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
I don't know if I'd like to be proposed to by a kiss-cam. Way too much pressure, eh? lol. But I really liked this story. I think my favorite part was Neil's outburst after she said she didn't know. I thought it was realistic to show his frustration at her vague answer. Made him realer.

Cassandra
natmarie chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
Adorable. Simply adorable. One thing, work on adding in some dialogue tags. I know they can be slightly a pain, and it can kind of assumed when only two people are talking but sometimes it is hard to follow who is saying what. It also has the tendency to make it seem like characters are floating in space, not grounded by a setting or actions. What are they doing? how are they reacting? Where are they? Flesh it out a bit more? Hope that makes sense and isn't harsh. It has the best intentions.
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Aw that was so cute. But Maggie running out on him in front of a thousand people was a sucky thing to do. But I guess if you're under pressure, you can't always be held accountable.
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
That was terrific. I loved it :)

Annoyance

(Sorry for the late response. You can find your story in the contest c2. Good luck!)
FueledByRumors chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Cute cute cute!

I love happily ever afters:)