Reviews for Without Light
Random chapter 16 . 2/6
Noooo! why dont you updattee!? Please please please pleeaassee update! Or if not then at least tell me where I cant get your book! :(
Dai-Light chapter 16 . 11/9/2013
I looovveed this chapter specially because i feel better knowing that Chris isn't mad at Estelle :) I can't wait to read more Heather and Kuro fluff ! so i await your next update very very anxiously.
jingles chapter 16 . 10/14/2013
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh! you updated! I'm soooo happyy! please dont ever stop writing! Is it wrong of me to wish that you continue feeling bad about not updating, just so you could update? loved the chappie by the way, hope there was more where that came from! ;)
mylittleprincess chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
Kuro's treasure is Heather, update soon.
Alaeryel chapter 16 . 9/25/2013
I nearly died of excitement Crysta when I saw an update posted and was in heaven as I read this chapter. I am glad Aya/Christian lived and my heart breaks for Estelle and my curiosity is downright killing me to know whether she is a he anatomically speaking! I would have flooded you to but sometimes that can get annoying and not good and I wanted to respect your decision BUT it doesn't mean I didn't want you to continue to post this story!

I hope all is well with you things are slowly getting back to semi normalcy again!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
part 16 ?
mylittleprincess chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
awesome chapter!
Alaeryel chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
OMG OMG OMG-EXCELLENCE THRU AND THRU! I am sooooooooo ENAMORED of this story Crystalynn! ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! I am CONFUSED as to why Chris/Aya is so ANGRY at Estelle but am looking forward to finding out! I LOVED how Kintra MISUNDERSTOOD Kuro's request-it had me chuckling! I am also going to ASSUME that it was Kintra who killed Kuro's hunters-BRILLIANT JOB AS USUAL!
hazelcc chapter 15 . 1/14/2013
Kuro is now just too cute
Lauren Stargazer chapter 15 . 1/12/2013
I feel so special. :) Thank you for updating. This chapter was incredible and I really enjoyed it.
The beginning was really interesting and neat. And I feel so bad for Estelle for not understanding emotions, something we consider so basic and human. I can understand Chris/Aya's frustration, but of course a part of me wants to hit him upside the head until he sincerely apologizes. Then, as always, I enjoyed the Heather/Kuro scenes. Kuro has to be one of my favorite characters in Without Light. As with the last little scene at the end, I loved it for being so creepy and intriguing. "DAYUM" is completely right!
Again, thanks for sharing. Keep up the excellent work and I look forward to your next chapter.
bornanew chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
- I now mostly buy via kindle

- I am more prone to romance, but that is particularly based on the heather and kuroshi dynamic. The other minor characters are just not as interesting to me... I know you hate this, and will probably not take my comment serious after, but I normally skip those other scenes unless its a memory or important references on his brother.
Dai-Light chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
I would like to see romance because I'm a big fan of it and especially of heather and kuroshi 3 and well I do love buying books I can physically feel the cover of and such but I wouldn't mind buying this story as an Ebook as lately everyone reads everything on their electronics *cue nostalgic feelings for good old fashioned books * . As for 400 PGs I think it's fine any amount is fine , I love this story regardless :D hope to read the next chapter soon oh and I totally understand my computer crashed a few months ago and I actually did lose all I had in there :( but in glad u didn't or I would be crushed since i love this story so much . Sorry for writing u a freaking essay in response to 3 simple questions lol

Dai-Light
Lauren Stargazer chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
I just wanted to stop by and say that I love what you've written so far. Your story is amazing and I'm very eagerly waiting for more! Anyway, keep up the great work!
850 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »