Reviews for Without Light
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 8 . 6/22/2011
wow so they turn them into little dolls basically and i cant believe estelle was a boy he sounded like a girl but then again with all those hair removal potions that chris was talking about i believe he would look really young.

i wonder if mura is controlling heathers thought then if he is the one that controls thoughts and im a little confused as to why her father had to stay here (meaning the magical place they are in)
Choseporfante chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very well written! Great visual images you've provided.
JBrooke chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Aw... I don't really have any words to describe this chapter :) can't wait for the next one!
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 7 . 6/22/2011
holy shit! damn so then what is chris going to become? a pet too? and why did lucas have to go? i liked his teasing hahahah
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 6 . 6/22/2011
whoa so everybody is out to get her? and what is with this naked wolf queen? and why does everybody want heather for her female parts? who is heather going to fall in love with? and what about chris? and whats with the firedragon brothers? does one of them fall in love with her?
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 5 . 6/22/2011
i like lucas he is so rawr hahahahahahh

why does she need to be in the dark? she did ally with the good guys right? then why does it seem like they arent all that truthful? and i say totally do some chris/lucas though i would prefer some cute heather/chris lucas sound like he would make things much more interesting lol
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
so that was the queens son and now i know what they want her for so she could read the book to them.

and i liked how lucas was like his head was clean ahhahahahah

and chris and her being a good mating pair hahahha

so chris figured out what they wanted her for was it for like sex and stuff?

great story!
Xmidnight.queenX chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
i wonder if she is the light since her name means light...

and what was her father into? does she know about the world she just got sucked into?since he did say mortal a few times in his letter and what was the secret?
KoriNeko18 chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Such a good chapter! I really love Kintra. He's just so awesome! This chapter really was amazing! I definitely can't wait for the next!
Kara P chapter 24 . 6/22/2011
Woo! I'm back. lol I figured Id just make this one review and say the last few chapters were amazing!

The last part of this chapter brought tears to my eyes. Just amazing. :)
Ramar chapter 24 . 6/21/2011
That was so beautiful and sad at the same time...and the bond those two have formed is just so sweet. Sadly, Kuro might just be like his father and just be cruel to her...And with Kuroi trying to talk to his Haku, it means that he can sense her presence now...? Or is it...?

Everything seemed to flow well in this chapter and if there were errors, I was much too engrossed in the story...Really loved it! But it's the 24th chapter... (
Guest chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
your words flow easily and smoothly without loosing beauty.

jun marshall
Kuronekowakan chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
WOW! that is all i can say! the ending is like mind boggling! now my mind is salivating at the thought of Heather questioning Kintra!
Inu chapter 23 . 6/20/2011
I like this chapter. I enjoyed all the time between Heather and Faye because they always amuse me lol. Also, I learned more about the whole spirit/blood bond connection and remembered a lot about the effects of magic in the Shiren world! That's a lot to keep up with if ya ask me. Anyway, loved it! 3
Sal VeRane chapter 23 . 6/19/2011
Wow. This chapter was kinda hard to read (not confusing, intense) but I loved it! Just wow... : )
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »