Reviews for Without Light
amuxchan chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
Man, I want to say something inspiring too! All you get from me is a lot of wow's.

Well, in one hand, I do enjoy me some man love. But, Heather got there first-and I do want her to find someone, you know, continue to believe in love and all that jazz. Ooh, I'm conflicted.

by any chance are you an otaku? just wondering.
amuchan chapter 4 . 6/11/2011
Wow that chapter was so cool! I thought the ending was awesome with the electric leopards and the very cool line at the end "His head came clean off."
amuxchan chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
very good. 3
amuxchan chapter 2 . 6/11/2011
Hi! I liked your story, i thought it was very good! yay. that is will probably review every chapter. Unless you don't want me to. But you can't really stop me... wow, this is awkward. Well, i hope you like my review. maybe i'll actually sign in sometime and review.
Masqueraded X chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I really love this story. Even your one with the kitsune girl in it.(:
Masqueraded X chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
lalala
fwew chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
yay
Inu chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
I liked this chapter! Now I know what that potion does (pretty sure). I'm glad that I got to read such an intense chapter like this one today, because that's just what I was in the mood for! 3
ominous sparkles chapter 3 . 6/11/2011
iam really liking this, the detail is amazing, i just find that the continuity between scenes is a bit scatter brained. but other than that - - BRAVO!
Kuronekowakan chapter 22 . 6/8/2011
I loved this! The action is really heating up now! It is almost unbearable of a wait for the next chapter!
Xee chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
/*Heather easily chose the table she wanted: the one filled with the few and very generously clothed, wolf males.*/ One of the wolves is female, the one with gray ears and green eyes, though you do talk about them as children so maybe she wouldn't be interested in mating just yet... Then again would Midi even bring children along for this trip, it made sense in the original where (I thought) she brought her whole pack but now...

Referring to the shout-out from a week or so ago, I do have an account just I'm usually too lazy to sign in and even if I did, I couldn't review for a couple more chapters.
Peachie Miss chapter 22 . 6/7/2011
You, are an AMAZING storyteller. That's all I can think, every time I reach the end of a chapter. I'll review again in more detail, but I just had to say that.
lilmeika chapter 22 . 6/6/2011
...I can't wait until Kuro wakes up... . how dare he be sleeping when all this drama is happening! XD When is he going to get up anyway? O_O

By the way, I haven't liked Midori ever since she was introduced...there's something about her that annoys me...and although Hikaru acts like a brat most of the time (hah.) I really like her character. XD

I would be sad if Chris died (cause he's Hikaru's best friend...only friend?) but it seems like he's not really dead...FAKED DEATH! xD but I feel for Kintra and Hikaru...I wonder what their reactions are going to be if Chris isn't dead. Surprise - Elation - Anger? cause I'd be pissed off..

Oh! I really like the last line to this chapter. Kintra is so sweet. :) Curiously, I like Kuro better though. xD

Well you wanted a review, so here's mine...though it's not much of a review...O_o I didn't notice any errors (but I'm not one to ask for those sort of things xD) I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »