Reviews for Without Light
Xee chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
/*Absently he shook his hand, letting the amber flecks of blood scatter.*/ is Kuro's blood still amber last time it was mentioned it was a sickly purple color

/*, she'd always wondered what these silken black locks would feel like.*/ she was petting him a couple of chapters ago
SpazticCat chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Evil evil evil! My favorite characters always die (no exaggeration, I swear), and they're all my favorites and you said some of them are going to die and I'm freaking out because I just KNOW that NOTHING'S GONNA TURN OUT ALRIGHT! -goes to find a nice dark corner to hide and freak out in- T_T
Inu chapter 19 . 5/7/2011
Poor Kintra! (sad face). Stupid Chris is always doing retarded things. Also, that scene with Heather was very arousing..lol.
hehehehah chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
Ok so I don't really remember what chpater it was but whatever. There was one part that really stuck up in my mind. I think it was unicorns or some animals or something. And how they have a treasure in which the dragons would stop twitching. I was like oh my goondess! Its heather! You showed the events to us, didn't outright go: Kuroi treausre is Heather, he then tells her that. Now you are my treasure etc. You wrote about his hand twitching and then stopping then twitching again. Well, that part was fantastic and I figured, I should mention that! _
hehehehah chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
Cool chapt. Kuroi shows off his skills. I like how kuroi? heather's relatoinship is. All that bickering but we know that Kuroi loves her. Aw, the figure turned into her! His twisted ways are hilarious.
hehehehah chapter 11 . 5/6/2011
HAHAHAHHA, this chapter made me laugh. Its so awesome how Kuroi was trying to wake her up and all, annoyed at her for not being defiant. I mean, who figured right? LOLZ. Later on, he's all, i don't want you, you're boring.

Muh! Ruin the flowers. Its awesome how Kuroi falls for the Kintra's tricks and the manipulation. Anyway still think Kuroi is super cool. Oh yes, for previous chapters: I'm don't really read Estelle and Chris. But for the parts I did read, Estelle innocnce is kinda "lol" and his character is not bad. Just wanted to say that. Still, I don't really read Chris/ Estelle in the chapters.

"Wake up!" He snapped, leaning down to growl right in her face. "Wake up you stupid human! Wake up and insult me again! I demand it!"

She didn't respond.
hehehehah chapter 10 . 5/6/2011
Oh my, I love the events in this chapter! So awesome. Well, the part where Heather was getting bid, I could take in on her feelings. They were so funny but NOT so ridiculous that I would go, oh my goodness, so weird. :)

I LOVE THE PART WHERE THEY MEET! Go Kuroi. She didn't know who he was and it got tenser and tenser. I'm glad that their meeting wasn't flat but so exciting. Kuroi awesomeness.

Thanks a bumch.
hehehehah chapter 6 . 5/6/2011
Got me hooked on the two powerful characters(Kintra, Kuroi). I like the descriptions on Kuroi bloodlust(it was like oh whoa, what a dragon...but the way its written was pretty good)
hehehehah chapter 3 . 5/6/2011
Oh my, I really remember reading this chapter and going, "I like that Chris guy." I really like his character in the beginning chapters and his friendship with Heather.

Quote: "Something beautiful happened then. Those glaring blue eyes left his own for just a moment, stealing a glance at the female, and then the anger in them melted. The disdain in that handsome face softened to nothing" I was like..aw. Yeah, It was clear that she wasn't going to like fall for him since Heather has to end with some super guy but it was sweet. I still like Chris I guess, but he feels differnet in the future chapts. HOWEVERR, it mayhaps be cause I don't really read the yaoi.

Yeah. Like the snake guy too. O, shiren. Now that sounds real interesting1!
hehehehah chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Chris was a very interesting fellow and I could totally picture the young Heather and her family. :)
hehehehah chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
Ahh, I was just thinking of this story a moment ago and well...hehehe, figured that I should review a little since I never did before...

Well, anyway, I still remember the time when I first read your beginning chapter. It's nicely written, I loved the confusion Heather was feeling and how compared to the other characters, she is more sane. I absolutely love stories with this type of weird fantasy thingy going on and I think you pulled it off quite well.

LoL. This totally made me smile -

"Wheresabouts your eye colors come from?"

"Um... my mother?"

Thanks for the story.
Inu chapter 18 . 5/4/2011
Midori! *drool*..er..sorry about that. I thought that Heather was going to get into a lot more trouble than she did! Luckily, she didn't. I also loved the ending scene with Chris and Estelle. )
Ruadhan chapter 9 . 5/4/2011
Chris' relationship with Estelle is so sweet! But I have a horrid feeling that it won't end as pleasantly as it began... Regardless, I've discovered (for anyone else who likes to listen to music while reading) that Final Fantasy (V or VI, I can't remember) has a song on the soundtrack called "Epitaph" and it is absolutely perfect for reading those two together...
Ruadhan chapter 5 . 5/3/2011
Ok, I'm only about a third(ish) the way through but I find the story fascinating so far. The characters are engaging, the races seem well thought out and mesh very well together, the descriptions are delightful and the flow is very nice. Possibly my only problems are structural, occasionally some characters speak on the same line and it gets confusing as to who is talking. It's also a little confusing when it's more then two people in a dialog and no one is being defined, it can be a little hard to follow. Otherwise this story is just wonderful! I can't wait to see where it goes!
CaBlasch87 chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
I absolutely love this chapter. Good job chickie!
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »