Reviews for Without Light
ShortcakeMattie chapter 18 . 5/2/2011
Another great chapter as always! I agree with other reviewers about your ability to convey character emotions – well done. The beginning was sad when Kuro destroyed Marceau. In the past few chapters, we saw a different, gentle side of Kuroshi which I’m sure others agree with me, was nice to see. This chapter reminded us of the angry, sadistic dragon that we saw in the beginning.

"Quit!" Kintra caught Chris by the collar and yanked him away from Heather. "Not another word. Understand?"

Edit: I think you mean “Quiet!” instead of “Quit!”
Quixoticisms chapter 18 . 4/30/2011
Hello again!

I sure was relieved to hear that Kuroshi never had any romantic relations with Heather's father-and have I mentioned how I adore romance/angst (the Heather/Kuroshi segment in this chapter was amazing :D)

Oh no, but there was phoenix blood wasn't there? Please say that Kuroshi's affection did not stem from it?

As usual, looking forward to the next chapter!
SpazticCat chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
ksdutdfilsdybglzd

I LOVE YOUR STORY. Read it all in one day... must... read... MORE. I'm so worried about everything and I'm freaking out, and I swear I don't have a favorite character, since my favorite characters always die, and this way, no one can die! I want to jump in and start yelling at the characters for being so oblivious to so much or for not saying something that needed to be said (why couldn't Heather have just told Kuro that her dad's name was Marcus!), and point them in the direction they need to be going... Except I don't know how it could end happily. T_T

I implore your wonderful author-ness, please update soon! I will send you cookies, and chocolate covered strawberries, and puppies, and kittens, and, and, everything else you could possibly ever want!

~SpazticCat

P.S. The only thing that bothers me is that sometimes it's difficult to tell when someone new is speaking- generally, when someone new starts speaking, a new paragraph starts.

P.P.S. Sorry if this review is rambling and/or nonsensical- it's 2 AM right now, and I tend to get a little loopy. _;;
katiegirl101199 chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
Hmm, I wonder what will happen with Midori?

Hopefully she'll eventually get in. ;)

This was a lovely chapter, and so much fluff and angst. Ha, this chapter was as bipolar as Kuro. ;P

Great, amazing, wonderful, fantastic job! I need some new adjectives, but I think you get the idea. :)

-Katie
TheChipmunk chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Poor Hwather! LOL I mean Heather! Maybe I've got some sort of gag in my mouth,

too XP, hope that snake and reindeer burn in wherever they burn! Or whatever they are.
Ramar chapter 18 . 4/28/2011
Hm...FP won't let me log in and review this...seems to be happening to me a lot these days...Anyways...I love this chapter. The emotions from every single character conveyed so well...Wow, I've tried to be able to do that, convey emotions through words, but I guess I still need time to master it...you've had more years at it :) This was just absolutely amazing...you get to see everyone's perspective and the conflicting emotions Heather has...it's just so realistic (in a different way than what can be said about our real world...)! You keep me interested, always! Without Light is quite addicting and has come far from what it was before the rewrite...
Noodle chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
Once again Heather herself in the worst possible situation. Being owned by in my opinion, the meanest, dickish, most self centered, sadistic psychopath I have ever read in any form of literature ever.

Can't wait to meet his dad.
Inu chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
ahaha! Through the whole chapter I was taken by how sweet Kuroshi was acting- it was like he had changed. The ending really changed my mind LOL. I also enjoyed the tense feelings I had in this chapter, and the lovely scenes between the lovely pairings
ShortcakeMattie chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Before I started reading, I put some waffles in the toaster. Imagine my surprise, because I was so engrossed by this chapter I completely forgot about my food and screamed when the toaster popped. I nearly had a heart attack thanks to the tension of Kuroshi threatening to kill Heather. But I will admit a gigantic smile broke out on my face and I even squealed (which I don’t do often) when I saw Lucas’s name. You’ve turned into a squealing fan girl! I hope you’re happy…

"I'll tell you," replied the taller male, "for a price." That just easily made my day.

Poor Kintra!

"For happy pills?" Estelle shook his head. "Aya's my happy pill." I only have one thing to say about this: AAW! That’s so cute!

Those figurines are cool… changing shape to what one desires.
Sadie chapter 17 . 4/25/2011
Amazing chapter! Dying to know what happens next! Hope you update soon :)
uberjim chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
Sucks me in and makes me feel for the character. I hope we find out more about how she got this way!
DorkExpress chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Wow, that Snake sounds pretty nasty! And Master sounds like one of those pompous jerks you meet who think they're bigger than life, ya know? But, in the beginning, I was kind of confused.

So, Heather's dad left and told her good bye, but she didn't remember it in the morning, but she saw her mom, but that that's not the part that confuses me, is Heather full human? Because the 'crimson tear' part really got to me.

And what of the part where Master asked her about her eyes, did they change color on their own accord or was he really complementing her?

Anyway, I'll find out more in the next chapter...

XOXO
quixoticsense chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Wow, I just found this story today, and it's very well written; the characters and plot are very intricate. I do hope you update soon!
Kara P chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Oh damn, he pissed off the wrong guy..prince..dragon. lol Great chapter! :)
MarielleMonster chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Hi!

And again a perfect chapter from your hands!
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »