Reviews for Without Light
Ramar chapter 17 . 4/18/2011
Absolutely amazing! Beautifully written! Everything! I sound incomprehensible! Fantastical! The descriptions! The unraveling of mysteries! All artfully written! Well, you leave me sounding like a lunatic D and the bond between Kintra and Kuro...that is very interesting...and I bet if I read Kintrasero, I'd get it...

Can't wait for next Friday!
katiegirl101199 chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
I was waiting for this! :)

I was about to turn off my computer, and I decided to check my email one more time. Glad I did, even though it's 2:30...

My favorite part:

"I'm serious, asshole Kuro!"

"-Shi," he corrected, "That's lord asshole Kuroshi to you."

It took all I had not to laugh out loud. ;)

Oh and the beginning? I was not expecting that at all! I was literally expecting all hell to break loose, and then they're all kissing and whatnot... It was cutely (as cute as it can be) unanticipated. ;)

"Shouldn't you be killing me now?"

"I will," he promised, "when I'm done with you."

"Uh huh, and when will that be?"

"I dunno, like-" He moved to gently nip at her lips, speaking in between kisses. "Eighty-thousand-More-Years-Probably."

So funny, I love this!

And it's also quite endearing to see Kuro so infatuated with Heather, actually being (albeit slighty) affectionate. :D

The same with Aya/Chris and Estelle, I love how Estelle's so aloof all the time.

End Romatical Rant. ;P

I wonder what Heather and Chris will do now that they know about the Ruby Weapon... Hmm, something tells me they're both a bit distracted...

I think this is my favorite chapter so far, there were so many funny parts, a ton of romance, some drama, and some plot, too.

Loved, loved, loved this chapter!

(And sorry this was so long, but I had a lot of comments for your long chapter!)

Can't wait for the next one :)

-Katie
revolution XXVI chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
So...I kinda love your writing.. (:
ktgirl14 chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
aw I'm on the edge of my seat here...Heather and Kuroshi are so close
luxaurorae chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
Wow, I really like the rewrite. Everything is more cohesive now, and the plot just keeps moving forward!
Luna Ice chapter 9 . 4/8/2011
NO! Oh, poor little Flier. That was MEAN! Still, the chapter was interesting. I'm starting to hate that Rosa though. Anyway, that's supposed to be the point of books, making you feel. I personally find that to just be a bonus (sometimes).

Ahaha, just remembered that you mentioned getting this published, or something along those lines. Be careful with that. The writing the way people write on FictionPress, (filling the wide space of the screen) it doesn't go with how you need to write it in a book format. I can't say much about that because I read on my Ipod. Also, go with self publishers like AuthorHouse, you keep the copyright that way. Um, sorry if you already know that.
wickedcherryblossoms chapter 16 . 4/7/2011
okay honestly when you stop writing the other version I was very upset. that caused a bout of immaturity that would not allow me to read this new version.I felt that the other version was fantastic and this new version would not be half as good, but I was way wrong. I love this new version. It flows so much better than the other version.I love the unicorn part. you have accomplished what I thought was impossible and you made a fantastic story better. I apologize for underestimating and doubting you.
Luna Ice chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
Geez, talk about stubborn... That was an interesting re-telling of the story. I wonder how that came to be. Hmm, and that Estelle. Sounds interesting...

You studied Leviathan? Lucky you.
Luna Ice chapter 7 . 4/5/2011
Ahaha, poor Heather. I had a feeling they were somewhat like Cerberus. See, he'll let people into the Underworld, but when they try to leave... Well, it's just not pretty. I heard that on a show, but I can't see him having a problem with letting people in. Anyway, you're writing is just epic.

Great, great, great.
Luna Ice chapter 6 . 4/5/2011
I can't remember if I reviewed this one or not. So, just to make sure...

Ooh, dragons. I love dragons. There's just something about them that exudes majestic-ness and pride. That ending sure sounded like it threatened Heather, as in , well, you get the idea, was life threatening. Either, anyway, it was as fabulously great as always.

My reviews sound rather enthusiastic, I'm actually dull. Well, sorry if it annoys you!
Inu chapter 16 . 4/5/2011
Dun, dun, dun! I absolutely love the ending. I'm curious as to what's going to happen in the beginning of the next chapter! This was amazing- I could definitely see myself buying a copy of Without Light for my own. )
Quixoticisms chapter 16 . 4/4/2011
What a cliffhanger you've got there-especially just after the potentially romantic moment, haha.

Here goes my conjecture anyway:

Kintra mentioned a female that he loved-his previous pet? Who happens to be Heather on one of her previous trips before her memory got erased?

And Kuroshi was Marcus' husband?

I have to admit (no offence, though) that I don't really care much for Estelle-largely because I get too excited whenever Kuroshi, Kintra or Heather come to realise who each other are.

On another note: Oh no, Kuroshi's going to blow up at her now, isn't he :(

Looking forward to your next update!
Luna Ice chapter 5 . 4/3/2011
So, you mentioned once about symbolism being used in this story... Does that include Akiraka? I mean, Aki does mean Fall/Autumn after all. Just wondering. I think Lucas is funny, well, his antics are anyway. Wish I could read on... Sorry 'bout that, bye.
Luna Ice chapter 4 . 4/3/2011
'"His head came clean off'"! Ahaha. That was very witty. Oh my, that chapter was terrific! It was so, so nice.
MarielleMonster chapter 16 . 4/3/2011
Oh no!

You're just mean!

They finally been nice to each other,...!

Just kidding, love the twist

and I really liked this chapter,

but I waited for so long for kuro and heather to come together!

'Can't wait till the next chapter.

~ Their father is a dork ;)
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »