Reviews for Without Light
hazelcc chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Loving this story. Trying to get some work done but I have to read it through. That Heather sure is an irritating character. I cant wait for when she is finally "less annoying. Its like a reverse of the usual arrogant male who eventually gets put in his place by "falling inlove"

Your story telling and imagination are amazing!

Typing this is actually keeping me from reading the next page. So addictive!
ryanrene97 chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
I love Kintra! He's so adorable and kind, being a slight opposite to Kuro. It was funny how Kuro was mad that she was asleep just do he could kill her. Yayyys for the sneak peek and I can't wait for te awsome whole chaper!
Dai-Light chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
Like usual I. Am in love with this story and it should be illegal to have sneak peaks that leave you so excited in the end. Anyways yeah I'm defiantly looking toward for when heather wakes up and has to face him...that'll be interesting well until next update :)
sillysillyme chapter 11 . 8/18/2012
kinda boring and it start out so good. Such a disappointment.
Dai-Light chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
This story is so good! I feel super bad for heather though just her luck to be stuck with a sadistic master :(. On the other hand I'm happy for Estelle and Chris :)! They kissed and will be together now yay! I can't wait to read what'll happen next update soon :)
bas chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
since you say it is to be publisher, I wonder which publisher is it? and since you said you like comments, here is mine. There are two to three this in this story that is NOT FIT for publishing. sorry it had to be said. the main heroine is crap. she bitches, she moans, she whines its a wonder anyone like her. sure we can say she is independant but i think you just went ahead and made her a femi-nazi well more like human-nazi. i am guessing the plot is on finding her father yes? then why is it not focused on that? i seriously dont get the pet training bit. i think it couldve been covered in a shorter time peroid. christian falling for estelle is a diversion from the main plot itself, you couldve revealed it through heather. we spend too much time on descriptions and the setting info. that has to stop. you can spread it out later. you introduced way too many characters that when you stopped mentioning them we go "where the hell is leon?" for example. i would have liked the story more if she was training with leon and such or the training was shorten and we got to the buying because the suspense of that letter thing which the brothers recieved made the readers kinda pissed that the had to move through an entire body or words to get there. if this was printed i wouldve skipped all the way to chapter ten. just saying. its not a bad story the plot work is excellent but there aresome things you have to tone down. im no pro but what makes me a reader just like you is the ablity to judge. becuase this is a great fic but a BAD novel. get back to me on which publisher because i wont be surprise if you said 'self published'
ryanrene97 chapter 10 . 8/17/2012
I had a feeling Kintra had bought Estelle and Cris. YESS KURO! I can't wait for the next awsome chapter!
loviin-lee chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
You can write so well keep up the good work!
I'm officially your new fan.
Aphrodithe chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
i absolutely love it with all my heart!
Dai-Light chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
Oh my god this chapter was amazing as all the others before it! And I I love how cute Estelle and Chris are , but what name did he end up deciding on anyway? Well I can't wait for the next chapter update soon ! :)
P.S is this an actual book that has already been published? O.o
ryanrene97 chapter 9 . 8/9/2012
So descriptive! It feels like cris and Estelle are gonna have a forbidden love thing happening. I wonder what cris's new name will be? I can't wait to see what happens with that surprise awsome ending!
Dai-Light chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
I loved this chapter and well I just love your writing style over all how it is descriptive but not overly descriptive, and how easy you make it for me to connect with the characters specially heather. I can't wait for the next chapter and I'm glad heather and Chris are back on speaking terms, their such cute best friends :) well I can't wait for the next update so pliz update soon ! :D
ryanrene97 chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Awsome fantastical new chapter!
Kildosad chapter 8 . 8/7/2012
Love. This Story TO DEATHH! :DD
Glory and Gore chapter 7 . 8/5/2012
A store that I desperately need to be making an appearance right now would be a bookstore. That’s affordable. With books that I actually need. And currently hiring. With amazing employee discounts.

Xoxo (Sleep Deprived)- Dia