Reviews for Without Light
bookppl93 chapter 2 . 5/21/2012
Hmm.. A little confusin but I like it!
Inu chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
I love without light! greatest book ever!
AJ Garcia chapter 14 . 2/26/2012
He better not kill her:( and, I forget, what is a Stray? Also, when you publish your book, what name will it be under? I need to make note of it so that I will buy it in 2013:D
AJ Garcia chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wait! That wasnt the end? You are a sly author ~.
AJ Garcia chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Wait! That wasnt the end? You are a sly author ~.
AJ Garcia chapter 15 . 2/25/2012
Alright, fess up! Where is the second book?
Lora chapter 14 . 2/25/2012
Snapdragons! IT WAS HER! All along it was her!
alexisrenee chapter 15 . 2/14/2012
Oh my god! OHMYGOD! This is amazing! Shoot, I wish it was all up on fp! Guess I'll have to go buy it when I have money LOL.
alexisrenee chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Okay, all I can say is, THIS IS FREAKING AMAZING! Can't wait to read the rest!
bw695x chapter 15 . 1/29/2012
OMG I just skipped homework to read this and i'm so sad that I can only read up to chap 15! I usually don't like fantasy but this story is so good I love kuro and heather together they're so cute, especially when kuro is all jealous and possessive! when will this be out? can i buy the rest of this anywhere...? possibly on kindle? :)
Kiiimberly chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I'm intrigued. This FF has been on my "to read list" for a long time, and now that I've actually started, I really hope it isn't deleted before I finish. Congrats on starting its publication though!
Fiery Dancer chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
I'm back! Sorry I've been away for so long but I just found out my email was blocking all the notifications and school was a bit crazy this year. Anyway! Loving the re-vamped version - you really have managed to flesh out all the little side details and the new world in general without waffling and I loved how you slipped in the pronounciation of some names and places - very smooth and very helpful! So Congrats on everything and I can't wait to continue reading! Officially want a flier ;) and I had a quick read of 'fiery dancer' again - so just wanted to say thank-you again for that!
wishful.thinking.x chapter 25 . 11/7/2011
this is an awesome story! XD so creative and unique. it's a shame that you won't post up the final chapter and epilogue. :( i'm currently in the middle of finals and i still couldn't tear myself away from the comp. " pm me when you get it published, or are willing to send me the rest, lol. i'd love to get to finish it. can't wait for book II btw and thanks for posting the story up!
J.L. Lofthouse chapter 12 . 10/14/2011
Hey I love the story I have read it before but it looks like it has changed and I'm a bit confused would you mind explain what's happened so far please
em chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
love! now go see my play. i will keep reading i promiss! it just may be a slow start sense i'm so bussy~ i'll read chapter 2 and 3 tomorrow when i have some down time before class.

Love