Reviews for Without Light
Candescence chapter 25 . 10/2/2011
I am...devastated...Why would you not finish the story on this website? I've been passing up everything just to finish this loong story...I love it. But now, it's not even finished. The only stories I read are complete. Can you take off the complete status for this story because it just isn't. I'm sorry, but i'm kind of angry with you. I feel as if I wasted my weekend reading this story because it's not going to be finished until winter...I'm going to put this story on my alerts and please post a new chapter telling your readers when the entire book is coming out. This is a great story. Your writing matured a lot since the beginning. Everyone became so much more developed. This story has potential.
Yadil chapter 25 . 9/27/2011
I totally understand why the last chapter is not available but I can't deny it's killing me, lol. It was so easy to get lost in the magic of this world and become attached to the characters that I wouldn't think twice about reading the next book(if there is any). Not sure if I would buy this book just to read the last chapter but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has not read it.
ryse chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
"..and lucky for you, magic works really well on humans..."

then before heather said that the magic potions worked slowly on her.

She probably has some hidden, unlocked power...though I'm not sure I would go so far as to say that /she/ was the Ruby Weapon or whatever it's called.

Very well written so far.
larinaka chapter 25 . 9/4/2011
Just so you know my friends have all gotten really angry with me because i pass up doing things with then to read this story. :p

Towards the last chapters, i noticed some grammatical errors, so spell check on i think its 22 especially.

I loved reading this. different from most things i have read. very creative. i had a kindle but it broke- so what can i do to get the last chapters? or is it chapters?

i may seem calm and collected right now, but i assure you i am dying inside from curiosity and i let any of it show right now you would have way too many exclamation marks and question marks and bold capital letters that would definitly be hard to read. :p

Great job. What is the second books name?

i wont read it until i read the last chapters and find out what happened, but i am pacient.

orrrrrrr if you could send me it? :p

thank you for the awesome readinggggg!
laurenexplorin chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
hey! srry it wouldnt let me review on chapter one because it said i already reviwed. oh well anyway..

i was a little hesitant about reading this story when i saw that the genre was fantasy, which i dont exactly like very much. but i am really glad i decided to give it a shot! 2 chapter into the story and im already hooked! i like ur style of writing and the way that u are very discriptive. the plot seems very interesting and i really want to see how this story unfolds.

i seriously loath "master". i hate how he just treats heather like nothing and basically does anything he wants with her! its as if to him she isnt even human which i find completely wrong! i hate him :( he needs to go die in a hole :( haha

onward!
The Imagination Addict chapter 25 . 8/11/2011
ohmyfreak! you are CRUEL! ~sobs~ i dont even have e-payment! please! now i can't finish this book! do they get to be together? who's who? why does the heather-lookalike have heather's haku spirit! AHHH! ~tears hair out and sobs some more~ :( :( :( :( could you at least leave the full first book out? i promise i'll buy the sequels when i have e-payment!
The Imagination Addict chapter 24 . 8/11/2011
Ooh love the developments. Heather’s new sense of smell? Fascinating. Wonder what magic’s inside her!

Aww the ending of the previous chapter is so sweet. The mental “I love you” that is totally platonic. :)

This chapter:

Yeargh. Knew it was Selenia all along. I feel bad for her. Dying is one thing. TORTURE is another.

Hmm… I’m quite sure Heather’s Haku.

HAHAHA I have to say, Kuroi’s reaction is completely unexpected. He actually CARES that his son likes his women untouched? O.o And OOH, I love the new angle on Estelle. He’s actually really smart!
The Imagination Addict chapter 23 . 8/11/2011
eww HAHAHA. "even my father will kiss me"? hahaha. too funny for words. omg hilarious. but poor kintra. oh that does explain heather's weird lust though. i thought she was immune to it. funny i didn't realise she wasn't COMPLETELY immune.

ahh an explanation for why they slept together. so they didn't do it repeatedly. yay!
The Imagination Addict chapter 22 . 8/11/2011
yay faye! i really like her cos she's crazy fun but also very fleshed out in this chapter, with loneliness and all. under all that joy and nuttiness, she has her own sorrows too. umm... i guess i also like her cos she's next most normal after heather? i mean... just lesbian. born that way. even chris is slightly freaky to me cos he's not properly gay (LOL) since his love is not properly boy OR girl. heh.
The Imagination Addict chapter 20 . 8/11/2011
woah. nice to see through the memories now that estelle loves chris more than kintra!

uhhhh... incest... yeack... (not a flame.)
The Imagination Addict chapter 19 . 8/10/2011
woah. haha selenia looks like HEATHER? i cant wait to find out the explanation.
The Imagination Addict chapter 16 . 8/10/2011
hahahaha lucas and his "for a price". heehee. cereno is so adorably shy about his feelings for lucas.

woah. confusing. the way they just mate around is very confusing.

awww estelle is so cute! "aya's my happy pill" heehee

oh, i think... the homosexual relations don't bother me so much. but it's kinda twisted, the kiss between kuro and kintra. they're brothers! i can understand they love each other buckets, but it shouldn't be lust...? i just think the story's fine without bringing in incest, i guess.

HAHAHAHA heather and kuro are just too cute. hmm... yeah im very confused. like, he likes his brother AND heather? could you explain if there's any difference you intended to convey, please? thanks.

hahahaha she's so slow! how can she only realise they smell everything more than halfway through the story? silly girl.

O.o what an ending. i can so see this as a movie.
The Imagination Addict chapter 14 . 8/10/2011
estelle is really a fascinating character. something other than human. intriguing.

and aww... kuro is being so nice to heather!

heeheehee! i KNEW it! SHE's his treasure, silly thing! his hands were on HERS, not on the baby unicorn!
Chris chapter 3 . 8/10/2011
This just keeps getting better and better! :D I love how the story is being told and I like the characters. I can't stop reading because it's so addicting to me! You did an amazing job on this...well im going to go back to reading and move onto ch.4

(/_)

-Chris
The Imagination Addict chapter 12 . 8/10/2011
O.M.G. KINTRA is the ruby weapon? but... he's so kind! and so wonderful! and so cuddly!

omg. her dad was kuro's husband?
860 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »