Reviews for Without Light
The Imagination Addict chapter 10 . 8/10/2011
yay kintra! im now a part of the kintra fan club! and if it doesn't exist, im STARTING one! xD

tsk. im quite sure kuro is the ruby weapon. i mean, red eyes, bleeding blood, all that anger and violence... now i just have to read on to find out if im right. heh.

ah i see. yeah my mum told me before that print publishers get the lion's share of the profit. bleargh. i bet harry potter's publishers are filthy rich too then. cool! im in singapore though. would shipping cost a bomb? oh and ive never bought anything online. no means to pay. maybe when im older i'll get my own personal copy. xD and no wonder you said you were willing to pay for drawings! heh. too bad i can't draw. :(

heehee a LOT of things in this book amuse me. or tickle my pleasant bone. the language is so gorgeous. xD i have to say, the scenes between chris and estelle aren't my fave. im just very slightly homophobic, but not a hater, if you know what i mean. i just feel a little weird about the whole thing. but im not complaining, mind you. it's just a part of this world you've created, the androgenous male pets. like i recently wrote something with lesbian themes. highly uncomfortable, and i minimised the physical stuff, but it was necessary for the story. literally so. without it, there wouldn't have been the push for the main thing in the story. yeah.

oh! heehee. kintra treats Pets like dogs and kiro treats them like BUGS. annoying, squishable things. my godbrother used to torture ants. he'd pluck off their legs then see how long it took them to drown. until one day my mum explained why it was cruel and so he stopped.
The Imagination Addict chapter 7 . 8/10/2011
heehee im gonna make a wild guess: she has the spirit of haku! as does her dad!
The Imagination Addict chapter 6 . 8/10/2011
ohmy. this is even worse than i'd thought! i was like: eww Pets are prostitutes... but now i find out it's WORSE! they're expected to freeze too! O.M.G.
The Imagination Addict chapter 5 . 8/9/2011
wowee. i LOVE your visual descriptions! gorgeous. hmm... it's kinda confusing right now. maybe im just easily confused. no worries, i'll still keep reading cos i love your writing style.

anyway, apart from that, good job on the transition between actual time events and dreams/ visions/ history. the choice to centre-adjust to differentiate from the left-adjusted real time events works well. ALSO, you've really managed to alter your writing style to change the mood. :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 4 . 8/9/2011
hahaha i love your slightly sarcastic warning at the start. "..run home to your mommy..." LOL puh-lease, it's so far from overboard. it's hilarious cos it's UNREQUITED LUST! xD ooh mysterious ending.

getting published? ooh! tell me more! do you really have a publisher? or you're self-publishing? i LURB proper books, printed and in paperback. im not really the kind to buy e-books, methinks. too deletable.
The Imagination Addict chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
HAHAHA i LOVE the ending. "i was clean! his head came CLEAN off!"
The Imagination Addict chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
wheeee! fantastic start! i thought it might be vampires, which so AREN'T my thing, but the summary was too captivating to ignore! and even if it's vampires, you're a fantastic writer, good enough that i'll keep reading anyway!

oh, btw, you might want to check out wattpad. it has copyrights protection. and a longer summary. plus digital book covers! if you can write as fantastic a summary but longer, i think your book will take off there too. and, trust me, you'll probably get more COMMENTS. not just hits. the people on wattpad really love commenting.
Sal VeRane chapter 25 . 8/4/2011
Wow. Just wow. This is amazing! I love the the final chapters. You are an AWESOME writer!
katiegirl101199 chapter 25 . 7/31/2011
Hi there!

I'm sorry I haven't reviewed the last few chapters- I'd been on vacation, and hadn't been on the computer in 2 months. :P

The ending was a fantastically horrible cliffhanger! How long must I wait to find out if Estelle and Chris ever see each other again? If Selenia survives? What happens to the baby dragon/phoenix? What happens to Cereno and Lucas? What happens to Kuro and Heather? I think I may go mad! ;)

I can't tell you enough how amazing your writing is. It just makes me want to keep reading forever and ever. Your details are always expertly written- you can see exactly how things look, how they feel, even the atmosphere of a scene is conveyed through your writing. I can say without doubt, I've never read a story on this site that can rival yours. Period.

I'm so glad I decided to click on the link to your profile, and got to read this wonderful story. :D

Great job, and I hope your keep on writing. (Forever) ;)

Love Always, Katie
Inu chapter 25 . 7/27/2011
kuro is mean! I really like chris's weapon! kintra and midori fucked! estelle is important! selenia what? kuroi is a major psycho! so much happened I can't contain my joy!
doodlez chapter 25 . 7/25/2011
PLEASE tell me there's a way to get a hold of the rest of your series! I HAVE to find out what happens next! impressive writing and really hope that we'll be able to read the rest of the series!
CeruleanStars chapter 25 . 7/24/2011
Amazing story. Look forward to seeing it on my bookshelf :)
Inu chapter 24 . 7/22/2011
This was an intense chapter! I really got to see new sides to a lot of the characters this time. I'm glad that Heather didn't get hurt, also.
Liveey123348 chapter 25 . 7/21/2011
Wait I just finished... is this published? Is there more? (maybe I should check your profile... xD)

Okay never mind that lets get to the review~; All in all I usually HATE reading stories with any M/M or F/F etc etc related things (Not because Im a homophobe or anything, I just dilike reading about that kind of stuff) but this story was different, I have no idea why but its the first I read with similar tendencies like that, that I myself have fully read to the end. You have beautiful writting skills, and I admire the amount of time you put into this story. Imaginitive and addicting to read, its what I love about books and you match it perfectly.

Great excellent job, and I only hope that Hikaru learns to ZAP everyone in her next books xD hehe

anywho thats it, wonderful story. I enjoyed it~

~Kaitlyn/Liveey~3

K.I.T

Xoxo

P.S *dramatically wafts face* OH MY LORD TO BE I have found a Kingdom hearts fan like myself~; Anywho its 5am xD I tend to ramble when Im tired... Nightynight~! :D
Frozen Doll chapter 25 . 7/20/2011
Nooooooo! I cant believe it ended... And like THAT! It was sooo good. I

cried. It was just so sweet but that ending... I threw my phone. It got so

good. You take pleasure in leaving everyone to suffer dont you. Hehe but i did

love it.