Reviews for Soul Mateitude
somersaultkick chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Hahaha that was hilarious. I laughed.. twice! Ahahahahahahahahaha
neeavila chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh my gosh. This is so hilarious, it's unbelievable. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much because of a story of less than six thousand words! And I still can't get over the first time he proposed to her. You're a great writer (I've read your other stories a long time ago - I just wasn't able to write a review for them before).
TheCatGoesMoo chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
HAHAHAHA I LOVE THIS PROPOSAL
GittaStar chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
Awesome. Love it.
bjabcja chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Damn, this story was hilarious!

No wonder she fell asleep during that speech, and it was better that she fell asleep seeing as she was being insulted. But seriously how random can you get when you want to propose..I almost felt soory for the guy xD
MysticDagger chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
poor guy! lol man he sucked but at least he finally did it lol i wasnt expecting her to fall alseep the first time thou LOL
JamieBell chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh my word. Hysterical. I would die with a family like that, but...nevermind, my family IS like that. I hope she said yes. I don't see how you could turn that down!
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
I am starting to feel like some sort of obsessive stalker, but the truth is since I read your first story I have been reading the rest looking for some evidence that you are, in fact, like the rest of us, and occasionally write something that is below par.

But so far I am not having any luck with that, as this is just as good as everything else you've written!

I want to know your secret!

Spawny
Brolinshipper chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
cute! love it:)
lost in pale blue chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
This is really cute. I love Alex's personality and sense of humor. His family is awesome, too.

I also love that the proposal turned out to be mostly spontaneous. Those are better anyway, imho :)
Phatbaby1011 chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
"I have explosive diarrhea!" LMAO I loved Stories
CassandraStacy chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Heh! This made me giggle. I loved the family moments in the beginning, as well as when he proposed her to sleep . . . I have a feeling that if I were to try to propose (which being that I'm a female and slightly a double-standard sexist, there's a fair chance that I never will) I would go off in like a thousand different tangents as well. Lovely story.

Cassandra
Seoulishly chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
Ah this is great! The story and characters are hilarious. I'm definitely voting for you! I hope you win!
AmandaHold chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
i enjoyed reading this. i think alex was very funny. his thought process had me laughing. frankie and his dad were funny too.
surrendertomusic chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
LOL.

I loved it, that was hilarious.

I also liked the quotes from Castle (my mom's obsessed about that show).

Awesome job! Good luck in the contest.