Reviews for Soul Mateitude
FueledByRumors chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Ohmygod, so I've been sitting in bed all day trying to get over being sick.

And then I read your story.

I laughed so hard at the explosive diarrhea part:)

And when he proposed her to sleep:)

And when he gets hurt:P

And all the times he curses:D

So, thank you for basically making my day:)
annoyance chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
Totally hilarious. Had me laughing from start to fin. Awesome!

And I LOVED the Castle reference.

~Annoyance

You can find your story added to the contest c2. Good luck!
V chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
I really like the way the story was written though one thing struck me...the part about how his dad proposed to his mom! I like watching Castle and the scenario was similar to one on the show! Maybe you should cite it as inspiration an the end or something? But good story overall! I really liked reading it!
eeenace chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hahaha. It's so funny xD. I definitely got a kick out of reading this story. It's so refreshing and very unique. Keep writing!
NeverQuestionASmurf chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
"If life hands you a spoon, exchange it for a fork and stab something!"

:D MY HERO! Now, those are words to live by!
asianinvasion0530 chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Hahaha I loved it. That Edward Cullen in the closet comment? Classic. Speaking of Twilight, I honestly had no idea that Eclipse came out last night until I was watching the local news and they were interviewing people waiting at the movie theater. And apparently some people had no lives and stood in line in the heat since 9 AM. I mean seriously, how pathetic. Twi-hard fans or whatever they're called annoy me. I'm ashamed to admit I used to be one of them a long time ago.

ANYWAYS. Enough with the digression and back to your oneshot. The ending with his dad was perfect. And I liked the idea of Lainey falling asleep during his proposal. That was seriously the longest rambling proposal speech ever haha.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2