Reviews for 6th Grade and Pregnant
Guest chapter 15 . 10/23/2015
Sad that it's not gonna be updated but at least we got something yeah :)
Brendan Aurabolt chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Then you should just go ahead and delete this from the site. I found this by chance just now but if you're done with it, just delete it so the harassment will stop.
Randomness-sama chapter 15 . 8/1/2014
aww, but I was so interested!
michelleyerik chapter 14 . 6/6/2014
Still after all this time I'm still waiting for you to update. Don't know if I should just give up the hope that you will do it soon. Awesome story and I can't wait for more. I absolutely love Zoe. You are a great author. Can't wait to see what happens next. I just wish that you could update soon.. I'll be waiting.
anonymous chapter 14 . 4/4/2014
Where is the next chapter!
Randomness-sama chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
gomenasai, I didn't mean to be rude, I was just being impatient, but really, when are you going to update?
Randomness-sama chapter 14 . 3/10/2014
ouch, why would someone say that? especially a fifty-something year old lady, who has seen many things, wouldn't she even stop and consider all the possible situations? GOD!

anyway, WHY THE HELL AREN'T YOU UPDATING?! IT'S BEEN TWO WHOLE FUCKEN YEARS! I DONT WANT TO WAIT FOR A GOOD STORY LIKE THIS!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/3/2014
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz 9plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update
Colin chapter 4 . 2/1/2014
Really good and well written, please do more!
Xia chapter 14 . 1/27/2014
Wow, I've read every chapter and I think it is amazing! I love the romance and the addition to the middle school life. Keep going, I can't wait to read the next chapter! I feel inspired to write my own fanfiction that is similar to this (4th grade and pregnant perhaps?). Brilliant job! :D
flower chapter 14 . 1/10/2014
I really love this story but if you dont continue I'll scream
Lady Seratopia chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
In Robyn's eyes, Zoe isn't more than a bastard. You proved this damn well. I hope she never gets her hands on that darling again.

Plus, make her reunite with her father. Just for good measure
Helena chapter 14 . 12/7/2013
update, please? :( I LOVE THIS STORY!
Helena chapter 10 . 12/7/2013
Awh. No. You're taking an innocent life. Please don't get a abortion. :(
Helena chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
FUCK YOU SARA! SHE'S PREGNANT YOU DUMBASS!
114 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »