Reviews for Let's Play Nice
Thalia Bryne chapter 6 . 12/28/2011
Gimme more!
Thalia Bryne chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I love the idea! I read your other story, but didn't leave a review, I was too lazy. Sorry about that. BUT, I'm leaving one here, so equals out? Maybe? Haha, okay, I like how you take totally cliche and to be honest, overused plots. BUT, you take a different perspective, and you make it interesting, and turn it into an uncliche. If that's a word. And that's why I'm looking forward to this story. Okay, now I'm done.
Nami98 chapter 6 . 10/13/2011
wowowowowow. PLEASE CONTINUE...PLEASE.
chrishuyen chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
So I stumbled upon this little fic as I was browsing through the romance section, and I have to say, I love your characters, I love your plot, and I absolutely love your story. Belle (I keep trying to call her Bella for some reason) being a total romantic reminds me so much of one of my friends and I really like the chemistry going on between Devon and Cali. Callum is quite an interesting one too. I can see multiple ways where this story might go so I can't wait for you to write more :)
CookieRainbow chapter 6 . 6/7/2011
Ahhh! I completely forgot this story! Reading it all over, makes me so excited for the fact that you're baack writing. I have a soft spot for clichés.

I'm loving it! Glad you're back in action! Wondering whats going on! And hoping you'll update very soon!
funnechick chapter 6 . 6/2/2011
Yay, it's back. I can't wait to find out what happens next. I hope you're able to post soon.
BabyGurlCOOKIES96 chapter 6 . 6/1/2011
amazing chappie! update soon please! btw, i have a story called Loralocks. if you feel up to it, please check it out. i could really use some advice :)

3 Jessy
ChaosEvermore chapter 5 . 2/13/2011
lol! Awesome! Belle's turning out to be sharper than I thought she was :)
SJose chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
Hi,

I saw your passion for writing, and I think you will be interested to post your work on Bookmato.

Bookmato is a dedicated and professional website for original independent books on Internet which is focusing on presenting books composed online to a larger audience around the world. Go to the following link to check it out. It is 100% free to use. And you can either share your works to readers for free or sell them on Bookmato. You have 100% copyright and control!

.info

In addition to the ability of posting your finished or in-progress work, Bookmato is the only website where you can sell your in-progress book as a serial thanks to its content organization and by chapter purchasing system. You can add your book and let readers purchase it chapter by chapter.

Bookmato gives readers the best online reading experience, especially for serializations!

Bookmato also offers some Internet book promotion tutorials for authors.

You can register as an author at

torrential2rayn chapter 5 . 1/1/2011
I really enjoy your writing. And I think Belle is an awesome main character. I enjoy the interaction between characters immensely. And the cliche :)

Please continue!
totalbookworm chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
This was a very interesting chapter. :)
CookieRainbow chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
This is so cool!

I heard about this site yesterday on FanFiction, and I went here immediately, and just randomly picked a 'genre'.. I quickly looked through a bunch, and saw this.. I think it's really good! I do admit, that I got kindda confused that you switched pov. all of the sudden in chap. 4, but I got used to it.. Anyway.. I like the characters so far, and especially the main character, who I can actually identify myself with... Well.. If you take the math things and etc. away... Lol.. Anyway, since I dont really have anything else to judge from, since I just came here, I can only say that this is extremely well written, and you've definitely brought my interest here on FictionPress further..

So please update, and keep the good stuff coming! :-)
cerulean-azure chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
Belle is cute, though Callista seems to act too predictably.. redheaded. Deos that make sense?
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 5 . 10/18/2010
!
totalbookworm chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Hi! I really like this story. Are you still planning on finishing it? Because I'd want to know what Devon's plan is. I have a feeling that in this story, Callum gets together with Belle while Devon and Cali end up together. Am I right? :)
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »