Reviews for River Lily
Skye-Nicole chapter 10 . 10/16/2010
Aww...actually, I'm not going to yell at you to make her pick Jace (though I still think Nick is an ass, lol).

Really good chapter though, loved it :D
Mini26 chapter 10 . 10/15/2010
Loved it!
Mini Bell you know who chapter 9 . 10/14/2010
Bella why dont you kill nick or he drowns or something he is wel a bitch (sorry for my french) but he is! I LOVE this story btw! come on bell make the next chapter!
Skye-Nicole chapter 9 . 10/12/2010
Nick being the overdramatic teenage girl that he is...

If there was a section for a third genre, believe it or not I would make you put "Humor".

Write a LONGER CHAPTER next time, please?
Skye-Nicole chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
O.M.G. YAY! I was waiting for Jace to come back! X3 I loved this one! Write more please!

I think the Universe is messing with me. I'm listening to Love the Way You Lie (Eminem ft Rihanna) as I read the story and write this review. O_o

~Skye
AshTempest chapter 7 . 8/26/2010
Well, I'm Sorry.

But the chapter was VERRY short.

Not to just say, if the years pass by then she will forget about him somehow...

I mean...there can be lake a voice inside her head that keeps telling not to mary nick and so on. That's more...intresting.

I Really hope that you write it longer!

I love werewolves.

Imprint or no Imprint she has to be hard to get when he comes back, you know what I mean...the harder she get's the more intresting it is.

Don't hate me.

~Ash
Daneeno chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
That's so sad...I almost cried.
Skye-Nicole chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Well...crap.

Yes, you did! Write more soon, this is really good. And where is Jace, goddarnit?
Tinycookie chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
YES. YES IT DID SUCEED. D: Well... crap! haha. :) I love this story so much...in some ways, its better than twilight, because i have never fully liked that obsession (the twilight one) and once i started to read it, i was afraid it was a fanfic type deal, but you have completely put your own twist on it , and i dare say, i am quite satisfied. :)

~Caitlyn
XxGothic-RavenXx chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
That was a depressing chapter o I wonder if he ever shows up again ._. I liked Jace... wonder what happened?
Skye-Nicole chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
AWE-SOME!
XxGothic-RavenXx chapter 6 . 8/9/2010
This chapter was interesting, wondering about Jace though. I wonder where he is and why. I also wonder who Alice will pick and how things work out.
Saruhlynn chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
:O Whatt ! OH NOO ! Jace better come back :(hehehe, but good chapter anyways :)
AshTempest chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I like it more!

But one thing,it kinda seems suspicous that Nick comes along right after Jace.

oh well.

UPDATE soon! Please...

~Ash
Skye-Nicole chapter 5 . 8/4/2010
Gah! Stupid Nick! Alice has a boyfriend! *bashes nick over head with large stick* there, thats better.

Really awesome! keep it up! (:

-Skye