Reviews for HeartShaped Box
blondiexoxo chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
lovez it so much

im glad u updated

cant wait for the next chapter :)
honda35 chapter 5 . 7/8/2010
so glad you keep updating so fast love it! Aww Jack is sweet. I love that you showed the softer sides of Jack and Willow. I hope she finds someone to care for her that wont break her heart.
sdyedanney chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
hey there! found your fic! very funny and interesting! im loving it! hope u can update often... can't wait for willows and jack to hook up! yey!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
Great chapter :) I absolutely loved it!
honda35 chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
I can't wait for you to update again. I'm so glad you made Willow some what grily. But still a bad ass. She's going to get her heart broke I hope Alec will protect her. I think I know where that is going :)Anyway great story keep updating Thanks
blondiexoxo chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
hey i like the story so far

i hope u update soon

Raised with Fangs chapter 4 . 7/7/2010
fuuny, cant wait 4 more!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
I LOVE IT! This story is awesome and you actually write like an educated person! I can't wait for your updates!

Oh is Alec half siblings with Willow?
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Oh. I love it!
RhythmOfMySoul chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
This was a great first chapter. I absolutely loved it!
dorkwannabe chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
Hey, youre doing a great job and I really like it.

Update soon! :)
WhiteViolet chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
OK I reaally love this story! I cant wait for you to write more :)
malka chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
just by reading the first chapter i knew that this one is going to be great ,would love to have some update. I love the banter between jack and willow . can't wait to read more of this ...
honda35 chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Nice story I'm really likin' it. Hope you keep with it and finish it out! I like how Willow is strong and doesn't take shit from anyone. However she is kinda comming off a little manly. Its hard to put a gril in a mans sports but it is posible for said girl to still be some what girly. All in all can't wait to read more please update soon!
Raised with Fangs chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
I refuse to make my imagination continue the rest, so you better update quickly! I really want to know what happens next. Something with her mother? Is jack going to see what happens? Is willow gunna get taken away kicking and screaming for whatever reason?
225 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15