Reviews for HeartShaped Box
bookADDICT6 chapter 3 . 8/13/2011
I find it ironic that Willow is a calm, peaceful name, but Willow is an snarky, aggressive girl. How on earth did Alec become friends with those guys? He seems like a nice guy, not an asshole like Jack and probably Caden.
bookADDICT6 chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
I love Jack. He's got this bad boy attitude, and the appearance to make it all work. I just wish he didn't smoke, smoking is really unattractive. In my eyes it is.
bookADDICT6 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I definitely love the first chapter. Willow is a very different character. Like I don't know how to describe her, she sounds like a fun person to hang around with even though she's got an attitude. I love that she's got spunk. Street racing? I would be scared shitless, especially after the accident.
Alixermixer chapter 16 . 4/11/2011
I know that you have made it to the last chapter and I really hope that you come back and finish this so we can see how they end up.
thewordscross chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Great dialogue! I like how you really got into the witty mind of a teenager. It was kind of surprising, and a breath of fresh air to read this on FictionPress.
Ederra chapter 16 . 12/29/2010
I absolutely love this fic! It is awesome. The characters were unique and realistic. And Nirvana sounds adorable. I love Willow's story, her and Jack are perfect. I liked the fact that you focused more solely on Willow and Jack's relationship, instead of trying to tell the story of two relationships (like some authors do) and describe/add in dramas of Caden and Anna's relationship. The only real criticism I have is that there are the occasional grammar mistakes. Just minor stuff like, saying 'there' instead of 'they're'...etc. But no one's perfect. Other than that, I can't wait to read the epilogue ... that is, if you're still writing one.

-Innocence
MazeRunner chapter 16 . 11/24/2010
This was such a cute romantic story, I cant wait to read the epilogue.. Great job ;)
LyssaMarie chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
Iloveit
Hello again chapter 16 . 11/11/2010
This IS the ending it deserves. Well done.
CrimzonRozeAlchemist chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
I love this story! It's amazying! It's so perfect. I love the characters and their interactions with each other. So many parts had me laughing my ass off. I love the come back and the insults.

I have to admit, I'm really sad this is coming to end. In my mind I think you could drag it out a couple more chapters. Such as having a race between her and Princton and her kicking his ass! lol. I was crossing my fingers the whole time, hoping she'd move in with Jack.

Also I'd like to see a confrontation with Willow's mother. That would be really interesting I think. She could completely rub it in her face that her dad actually likes her and thinks of her as family.

I also think it'd be really nice if Roy did convince her to take some help and that she ended up being happy and sobering you, y'know? I think that'd be such a happy ending. Maybe too happy, eh?

But I could just imagine once Sara got cleaned that she'd be so apolgetic and be an actually caring mother, like she was when her and Roy were together.

One thing I've learned-no offense to anyone out there-I found it really ironic that the mother's name was Sara, because every Sara(h) I've ever met have been bitches.

Useless information. Lol.

But anyways, in my opinion I think it could be caried out mlonger and I'd love to see it continue. Though maybe not as long chapters. I like

long chapters spuratically, but all the time sometimes it gets to drag on. Maybe shorter chapters, like 5-6 pages. I don't know that's just my opinion. I just really don't want this story to end DX

It's about time those two did it! I've waiting since the first chapter. XD

But anyways, I really do love this story and I'm actually a little sad that Nirvana wasn't in it that much. I kind of actually expcted Jack to like drop him off at Mani's house or something. That would have been sweet.

Anways, I hope you don't end this story so soon, but if you do it is a really great story :)

The only things I could really find wrong is your spelling and some of your descrption words when expressing someone saying something. The whole "muttered" "said" "grumbled" though kinds of words. Some of them seemed to repeat and you could've boarden it a bit. Another thing was sometimes I found it a little confusing to figure out whom said what. But I'm going to PM and make you an offer. :)

Update soon~

~CrimzonRozeAlchemist~
sdyedanney chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
MERRY CHRISTMAS INDEED! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE EPILOGUE! YAY!
GUARDGIRL247 chapter 16 . 11/10/2010
OMG! I cant believe it is coming to an end i check back about every other day for a new chapter, but i cant wait till read another one of your stories! This was probably one of the best fanfics ive ever read! Keep writing!
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
I wish you would write a sequel. This was an awesome story! I can't wait to see what happens next!
honda35 chapter 16 . 11/9/2010
Sorry your hurt. But damn I'm glad you posted this chapter so fast. I'm sad its comming to an end to but look forward to reading your other stuff. Hope your able to get the epilogue up soon. Get to feelin better.
Kalaina D. A. Lynn chapter 16 . 11/9/2010